APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
okay so I almost completed book 3. Apparently im stuck, cause i upgraded the hospital before the tavern, so I cant do the last quest? Im stuck on toph 4/5 and cant visit palace. I have no savefiles, id basically have to complete book 3 again which I cba. Can anyone hook me up with a savefile of v0-9-9b START of book 4 ? Please.... :)

You don't have to do the last quest and I beleive if you visit Shady's girl in the market you may be able to buy more obsidian. It depends on where in the story you are and which rout but in both routs at some point you can buy more obsidian.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
where is cheat in book 3 pls help
Edit [game path]\renpy\common>00console.rpy and set config.console = True
open cheat console with shift O

Book 3:
.bk3_lifepotions =
store.bk3_manapotions =
toph_aff =
emoney = {Money you want to add}
obsidian = 100
bk3_wood = 100
bk3_steel = 100
bk3_player_life = 1000
bk3_accuracy = 100
bk3_evade = 100
renpy.call_in_new_context ("meangirls_reward") [restart the event for the reward scene]
Affects your level and stats in the tunnel)
bk3_level = 20 (I don't recommend going any higher because lvl 20 is the highest)
bk3_hp = 1000
Crabs
crab1_hp = 10000
enemy_crab1_hp = 1
enemy_crab2_hp = 1
enemy_crab_hp = 1
crab1_move2 = True
crab1_move3 = True
crab1_move4 = True
crab1_acc = 100
crab1_att = 100 (For other crabs, replace crab1 with crab2, crab3, etc.)
crab1_def = 100
crab1_level = 99 (max lvl)

WaveKing

Jul 21, 2017
Feel like none of this Korra stuff does it for me. Too many characters I have no idea who they are and don't care for.
then you should probably watch TLOK. it can't compare to the original and is full of ups and downs but is decently good in it's own right.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
then you should probably watch TLOK. it can't compare to the original and is full of ups and downs but is decently good in it's own right.
This is the right attitude to have. ATLA was a masterpiece and people need to try to find it in themselves to stop trying to compare it to Korra. Very rarely does lightning strike twice. LOK has it's problems, but there's a lot of great stuff in there too.
Books 3 and 4 were a lot of fun and I thought Zaheer was a pretty cool villain. Even book 2, for all it's problems had some really good stuff in there. Something about the scene with Uncle Bumi talking to Aang's statue really hit home for me. Also book 2 gave us Varrick and he was hilarious.

WaveKing

Jul 21, 2017
This is the right attitude to have. ATLA was a masterpiece and people need to try to find it in themselves to stop trying to compare it to Korra. Very rarely does lightning strike twice. LOK has it's problems, but there's a lot of great stuff in there too.
Books 3 and 4 were a lot of fun and I thought Zaheer was a pretty cool villain. Even book 2, for all it's problems had some really good stuff in there. Something about the scene with Uncle Bumi talking to Aang's statue really hit home for me. Also book 2 gave us Varrick and he was hilarious.
This! TLoK really hits home with its antagonists with Amon and Zaheer taking the cake.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
The only good things in TLOK were Eska and Desna.

I am still wandering id Desna indeed slept in the tub.

Goddess Eska.png

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
Wow, I just finished book 4 love route and was going to come here and complain that there wasn't any ikki content, but then I see people here talking about even her vaginal sex scenes. I hate that it's so easy to miss this shit and the game is so long, is there any guide on how to get ikki content?

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Wow, I just finished book 4 love route and was going to come here and complain that there wasn't any ikki content, but then I see people here talking about even her vaginal sex scenes. I hate that it's so easy to miss this shit and the game is so long, is there any guide on how to get ikki content?
After you get Tenz shopping list and say goodbye to Opal visit Ikki in the tower.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrueJackal

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Hmmm, I'm trying to think... did you give Ikki chocolate? I'm just guessing here. Or - what's behind the lollipop option? Because Opal is not there.
He said there wasn't any Ikki content for him in the love route. So he probably didn't give the right answers in Korra's snow storm scene.

Warboss Here you can find what's needed for the hidden content:
https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v0-9-9b-mity.730/post-7588095

Last edited:
Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes