Akadosan

Dec 28, 2016
Question, is the changelog from 0.9.9a and 0.9.9b just the same? is there something im missing or not reading?

Pregbell

Feb 23, 2020
i cant seem to progress from this point .is see everyone talking here about an book 5 epilogue and the end of book 4
am i the only one am i missing something? or is this the current ending. please let me know if this is correct Desktop Screenshot 2022.03.03 - 17.04.44.50.png

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
what are some other games like four elements???
You gotta be more specific than that. Are you talking about the corruption of established characters/fandoms? Are you talking about the trainer genre in general? Or more games in the same universe?

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
You gotta be more specific than that. Are you talking about the corruption of established characters/fandoms? Are you talking about the trainer genre in general? Or more games in the same universe?
I assume its the combo of Rule 34 + good humor. That is, that's what it is like for me.

No top anal rape though :(

Reactions: Mr.Red

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Opal's mom mentions you pursuing Opal in a relationship during the wedding (to which you respond "it's complicated" on the harem route), and that got me thinking: is there an Opal route for if you didn't choose Korra or Jinora at the choosing stone?

Also Fufkcace, my estimation might be off, but I feel like there's enough content in this game that, if you take your time on each chapter, or heck even complete both the Slave route and Love route for each chapter before continuing on, you should be able to start the game and reach endgame by the time the next update comes out. If you time it right, you would be able to play the game all the way through without having to wait,

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes