Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
When I go all the way to the end of both Korra potion scenes Jinora says something along the lines that she won't be comfortable with anal or the potion. Is there something I'm supposed to do earlier that I missed?
Did you download the last version?, 0.9.9b?, Because 0.9.9a don't have...

Reactions: Daveck

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Is anyone working on a Gallery Unlocker for 0.9.9b? The current available one only shows content up to 0.9.7

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for Book 4 Love Route? This is the easiest place in the whole game to get stuck. I'd rather not have one, but I'm getting stuck and confused assuming I haven't hit the wall of current content. It's really hard to tell.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Nope still book5 or epilogue how ever it will be described still one more to go. I am still not sure if it will have two routs or one.
at the end when you enter the portal Marty says that there will be one more chapter continuing for the love and slave route so probably will be only 1, but I don't know how it will be because in both we are in different times

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
at the end when you enter the portal Marty says that there will be one more chapter continuing for the love and slave route so probably will be only 1, but I don't know how it will be because in both we are in different times
Yeah that is why I am wondering. At first I was thinking that the ritual would somehow join both together but the way he worded that makes it less clear. I guess now that I am thinking about it again there really can only be one ritual so I guess there really can only be one time line? On the other hand maybe there are two time lines and the slave rout MC goes on to become Shady? Or the two times line combine and then the MC goes on to become Shady? Or it could be the Naga's have something to do with Shady or even the spirit chick after all Shady says he was accidentally made immortal. Man so many possibilities :) Looking forward to the last book to finally see Mity's ultimate vision.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zekethor

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
This may have been a thing from a previous update that I missed, but what does the watch you can buy from Shady do? I noticed it was $10 and I still had $50 leftover from the wedding, so I went and bought it. Was I supposed to buy it earlier for a scene? Or is this going to be something important for later?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
This may have been a thing from a previous update that I missed, but what does the watch you can buy from Shady do? I noticed it was $10 and I still had $50 leftover from the wedding, so I went and bought it. Was I supposed to buy it earlier for a scene? Or is this going to be something important for later?

No one knows yet. I bought it just in case. Maybe it will be explained or maybe I got suckered out of 10 gold. ;)

Sovet1234

Apr 25, 2018
So I saw it posted that ikka got a vaginal scene but I've not seen any mention on where it is or how to find it. Is it real?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes