Feb 24, 2020
Found this game recently, and im stuck on a few things. Ive tried searching google for a guide, and even this thread. Im near the end of book one, literally. Just need to go to the mountain. BUt i dont have all of Kataras night scenes. I need bendover 4 and blowjob 5. Ive tried doing walks with cum on her face, and ive tried training then waiting till night. Still cant get the bendover 4 or blowjob 5 scenes. Am i missing something?

bobskie08

Nov 16, 2020
please help me out, in book 3 where joo dee is missing in the house, when i click on the house a text hint appears saying i should go to the tunnel or train more with toph which im having trouble with both, i've been returning to the tunnel where i encounter the wall that needs to be broken & the part where there's a vent, but i need more training, but when i go to tophs house a text appear saying that i could train more with her but requiring me to prioritize hypnotizing kyoshi & the other one, but currently i only have kyoshi & i cant hypnotize here further.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
please help me out, in book 3 where joo dee is missing in the house, when i click on the house a text hint appears saying i should go to the tunnel or train more with toph which im having trouble with both, i've been returning to the tunnel where i encounter the wall that needs to be broken & the part where there's a vent, but i need more training, but when i go to tophs house a text appear saying that i could train more with her but requiring me to prioritize hypnotizing kyoshi & the other one, but currently i only have kyoshi & i cant hypnotize here further.
Put here your last save, Ill try to help.

Reactions: bobskie08

bobskie08

Nov 16, 2020
there in lies the rub the "put my last save" part cuz im a caveman when it comes to these, not a techie dude as embarrassing as it might be, dunno how to do that im afraid, truly appreciate it tho! i guess i'll just download the walkthrough mod version, big thanks tho! much luv!

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
there in lies the rub the "put my last save" part cuz im a caveman when it comes to these, not a techie dude as embarrassing as it might be, dunno how to do that im afraid, truly appreciate it tho! i guess i'll just download the walkthrough mod version, big thanks tho! much luv!
Open game folder then open Game folder then open Saves. Choose the latest save (where you are stuck) among them then come back to the forum and click Attach files in the bottom left corner...

Reactions: bobskie08

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
There is bestiality tag? What exactly happend? Can someone described/or post picture about that content?

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
There is bestiality tag? What exactly happend? Can someone described/or post picture about that content?
In Book 3 you have an opportunity to witness a scene with Appa and a soldier. It's quite something. Especially physics of it. Men of Steel Women of Kleenex levels really. If Sparrow worked on that book, the scene would be VERY Different.
It's NOT Sparrow so all you get is just naked chick grinding against a large appendage and then a big nut.

PussMaster

Jul 23, 2021
In Book 3 you have an opportunity to witness a scene with Appa and a soldier. It's quite something. Especially physics of it. Men of Steel Women of Kleenex levels really. If Sparrow worked on that book, the scene would be VERY Different.
It's NOT Sparrow so all you get is just naked chick grinding against a large appendage and then a big nut.
Basically Appa's Lost Days, but FET style.

Feb 24, 2020
Found this game recently, and im stuck on a few things. Ive tried searching google for a guide, and even this thread. Im near the end of book one, literally. Just need to go to the mountain. BUt i dont have all of Kataras night scenes. I need bendover 4 and blowjob 5. Ive tried doing walks with cum on her face, and ive tried training then waiting till night. Still cant get the bendover 4 or blowjob 5 scenes. Am i missing something?
Any help? Should i just start over?

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
I love the latest scenes so far, all the new Korra + Jinora ones, (specially cumming on Jinora's face and Korra's pussy, and then making them drink the youth potion). Testing condoms with Pema, minus the condoms. I kinda wish you could fuck Kuvira when she drinks the potion, but maybe sometime in the future we'll get it.

Edit: I've just found the one with Kyoshi and Yang Chen

Last edited:

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Any help? Should i just start over?
As much as I would love to help you, it's been a while since I played Book 1. It's a very simplistic chapter which can make it a bit hard to find out what to do. My best advice I can give you is talk to everyone and visit everywhere again. Make sure the council doesn't have any more tasks for you. uh...I remember there was something with Sokka in the cave. You can fight mooses...bullmooses? Whatever those things are. Try fighting a few of those things. I know at one point, you have to go up there to fight a boss. Uhh, what else...was there some part where you go out and explore the wilderness for something? Sorry. As I said, it's been a while and I haven't played through Book 1 recently

Feb 24, 2020
Ive done all that. Literally right at the end. Those are the only two things that havent worked/happened. Ive tried like you said. Ive tried what lains guide said etc. No matter what i do, they dont activate. I suppose i could say fuggit, seeing as i have the gallery completely unlocked, i just feel like im missing out lol

Feb 24, 2020
So i played through book 1 again, following the guide to a T, and i still cant do the last bendover or bj. What if i tell that oral night time slut to fuck off? Thats about the only thing i cant think of that i havent done. Everything else ive done more than once or even twice. Also, "cum on face" for those objectives is in red.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
So i played through book 1 again, following the guide to a T, and i still cant do the last bendover or bj. What if i tell that oral night time slut to fuck off? Thats about the only thing i cant think of that i havent done. Everything else ive done more than once or even twice. Also, "cum on face" for those objectives is in red.
Problem seems to be no one here uses the gallery mod so we don't know what are the scenes.
What route did you take (love/slave)? Is it possible it's from the other route?

Feb 24, 2020
I suppose thats possible, and i dont know why i didnt think of that in particular. I chose slave. Id have to replay a third time to know for sure haha. Can anyone confirm if thats "a thing"?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes