Dec 3, 2018
So does this mean the story is complete? I understand there will probably be a few stability updates, but the game is otherwise finished?

Also, would anyone mind providing a save file around the beginning of Book 4? It's fine if it is a bit further back or forward. Thanks so much!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I gotta ask, how is the slave route? I only played act4 slave route because back then that was only available, and it was funny as shit but I never got the time or mood to restart the game from scratch. I don't mind the spoilers at all.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
There are only three new sex scenes. One with the elder council, a beach scene with the main girls and one with Izumi. I would've liked to include more... but that'll have to wait for a future build.
I ma F***ing know it not the END, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)
But ihave ask, were is i can find this nes scenes? In Wind Love Route?

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
No, it has quite some bugs in it still. So it's save to say we'll get at least one more bugfix update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the answer. I should have clarified if this was THE final update.
Will there be no more additional content will be added?
If it were the case, I would probably start a playthrough from start to finish just so I won't miss out on content , rather than just get fucked by a incompatible save from in a future update.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
can someone upload the most recent game is appreciated and a question where the money file is placed

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Why is cum coming out of ass in vaginal wedding scene? :unsure:
Because there will be an analternitive option. Marty probably just forgot to include it.
So does this mean the story is complete? I understand there will probably be a few stability updates, but the game is otherwise finished?

Also, would anyone mind providing a save file around the beginning of Book 4? It's fine if it is a bit further back or forward. Thanks so much!
Thanks for the answer. I should have clarified if this was THE final update.
Will there be no more additional content will be added?
If it were the case, I would probably start a playthrough from start to finish just so I won't miss out on content , rather than just get fucked by a incompatible save from in a future update.
The story is complete, the game is finished. There will be at least one more update for bugfixes. Experience tells me it will be more than one additional update, as a lot of bugs are discovered only after people have played through the whole game again. Also, with the branching at the end he got himself a potential bugfest/inconsistency clusterfuck.

So is this the end? Yes, and no.
Mity/Marty considers this the finished game. Does that mean he will never add anything to it? No. He always said he will add things he missed for timing or other reasons if he is in the mood but for now that's all the content. (Don't quote me on this though as sometimes Marty likes to push in some small additional scene in his last build just because. Don't expect something story relevant or something fancy though)
So if you want the whole experience at once, I'd wait for the official release and let the bug testers do their job. And in a year or more you may just get some additional scenes for you to enjoy, something like dlc, but good.

PS
If you encounter any bug at any point in the game, please don't hesitate to post it here, even if it's already mentioned. I will forward it to Mity.

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Afterwards you'll be able to visit Katara/Toph/Azula/Mai again in the past for a moment and tell them about the fairly big change I made. It's a story decision which is only text based. HOWEVER that won't happen if you manage to unsplit the white serpent.
Sadge moment. Only flavor text.

Reactions: GaRbS

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
In the end we get potion that changes age of person, but what happened to ability learned in the beginning of hanging breast size ? Those two together is a bomb combination .

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
Finally, the 1.0 release... with only 3 new sex scenes and some poorly thought out time travel.

Color me about as disappointed as I've been with Mity since the Fire route was completed.

• Angry
Reactions: Doctor Shark
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes