F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Wasn't this completed?
it is not yet the "final" final version, as there might still be bugs, and the bk4 content might still get some additions/changes, but the story as is by now leads to ending(s).
thread had the [completed] tag a little premature, or maybe not, imo it was too early because the game is still being worked on; that's the summary.

Command

Mar 24, 2018
I get lots of errors when I try out the love rout one not sure what's going on but I just get alot of them to the point I don't think I can advance.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I get lots of errors when I try out the love rout one not sure what's going on but I just get alot of them to the point I don't think I can advance.
This is the bug hunt version so to be expected post your error log in the thread and one of the patreons will pass it on.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Wow v1.x! :O
By the way, is there content for Asami Sato? Specifically in Book 4's love route?

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
I'm really tempted to continue. But I'll hold until the game is complete, I'd rather wait a bit longer than to play a bit and wait anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp

PokeyPoke

Sep 24, 2017
I definitely missed the story update that that intro and purpose of the spirit is explained more than who am i go to water nation.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
I hope after the game is over they will do a remake of the 1st book and the first cor Azula route.
For 2017 this content was good, but now compared to the rest of the game looks like a parody of acabur (although the game started as a parody of the witch trainer)

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I'm wrapping up the love-route right now, and i'm seeing a ton of Mai, when the dialogue clearly says Azula. Both old and young version of either.
Aside from that... there were a few small mistakes i saw that were similar... wrong character that was named... or a character not showing up when the dialogue did say they're there.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes