ragareno13

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
I think this is one of the few games that I genuinely laughed at. The writing is good, and the art is even better. This game is an eternal classic of adult games. :love:

Reactions: WaveKing

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Dumb question for the long run, If you have mixed runs like (slave, love, slave, love) or have one sided runs (slave, love, slave, slave) how will this impact the endings? Will we see mixed results based on our choices, or will we be shepherded towards either a love or slave ending? Or maybe there is Neutral run, as long as they don't tell you to go back and play a mono run in order to receive a ending at all.
If he doesn't keep the option for you to decide which route you took, the trigger will be the route you choose for book 4.

enman

Feb 10, 2018
I have lurked archive files - How to get Ikki and Jinora 'extra' scenes? Replay game at begin?

spstud

Apr 23, 2020
Could someone please provide a 100% save file where they fucked all women? I want the path where Kuvira, Korra and Jinora are knocked up.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
we really aren't ever going to get ty lee pregnancy aren't we?
The only thing I found is a picture I did when playing with the art files.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get lots of errors when I try out the love rout one not sure what's going on but I just get alot of them to the point I don't think I can advance.
You need to be more specific. What version of the game (PC/android/MAC) and the exact point you get that error.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
The only thing I found is a picture I did when playing with the art files.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You need to be more specific. What version of the game (PC/android/MAC) and the exact point you get that error.
very good work, and the quality is even better than usual hahaha

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes