IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
how do i get the wedding ending.. i have the money from shady and on the love route.. i can't progress any futher.. i have talked to every single character... i have seen a lot of people ask this same question and not one got a straight answer.. ????
There are multiple ways...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LewdUser69

Mar 9, 2020
Technically since their mini quest is for you to impregnate them, but I don’t think there’s any scenes of them with big bellies.
MC actually did impregnate them, but missed pregnancies and births. When you come back to the swamp later they talk about it and that's why you now can fuck them even if you already fucked someone that day.

kingspace

Jan 30, 2020
Hey OG, I believe I got stuck in book 3.

Made everything I could and used some cheats to level crabs and to get money, but can't advance story.

My latest save file (day 46):

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the ending orgy scene for book 4 love route? It the one with all the main girl being young and Korra somehow still in the wheelchair.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the ending orgy scene for book 4 love route? It the one with all the main girl being young and Korra somehow still in the wheelchair.
That's the slave route. The fact that it appears under love is a mistake. The only orgy in the love route is the stuff on the beach.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
That's the slave route. The fact that it appears under love is a mistake. The only orgy in the love route is the stuff on the beach.
wait, cant you have sex with both korra and jinora at the same time? or do you mean a full orgy with more than 2 females?

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
wait, cant you have sex with both korra and jinora at the same time? or do you mean a full orgy with more than 2 females?
As of the latest update the ending has 2 different orgies you can end up in. One where you go back to the compound with Korra in the wheelchair (slave route) and you screw all the main 4. Katara, Toph, Azula, and Korra.

For mine I went the love route, and then I picked Nagina. I don't yet know what happens if you pick Painted Lady. That lead to me getting a home on Ember Island and all the girls moving in with me. You can then fuck Katara, Toph, Azula, Korra and Jinora on the beach. There's also a few little things like a scene with Izumi.

*EDIT*
I just tested and same thing happens if you pick Painted Lady. So love route ends with an orgy now.

Last edited:

Eastsidemason

Nov 12, 2021
I don't think the game is quite over yet, opal and ikki scene teased, Beijing sisters teased... and we gonna need stuff to do when we go back in time for each book so, yeah, I feel 3 more updates coming

Reactions: XueLong and Crusado

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Me waiting for someone to create a mod at the end of the love 4 route with the following scenes:
-Anal Kuvira, Loli Kuvira, Strap on repetitive, ikki slave scenes, more loli Jinora and Korra, ty lee anal and deep throat, zhu li cheating on Varrick, Tenzin sharing Pema, little snake babys, and anal, blowjob with Nagina (optional Chibi version ) and the spirit girl, more scenes of the controlling Azula, more rimjob in general, more optional gay scenes, Mai anal etc, having more scenes would be interesting, but giving a context with well-constructed dialogues would be even better.

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
(Yoooo cbob’s back!

I’ll attach the latest Patreon post he made.)

Rolling on

Hello maidenless, hope all's well:) I've been absent and distracted while Marty's done an immense amount, so he's gonna take time off, and I'm gonna take time on. I'll be making changes to the game while we begin developing plans for the future, so we'll stay active through May and come out swingin', or at least with a positive difference. Just wanted to update ya.

Cheers,

the other guy

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
(Yoooo cbob’s back!

Rolling on

Hello maidenless, hope all's well:) I've been absent and distracted while Marty's done an immense amount, so he's gonna take time off, and I'm gonna take time on. I'll be making changes to the game while we begin developing plans for the future, so we'll stay active through May and come out swingin', or at least with a positive difference. Just wanted to update ya.

Cheers,

the other guy
Beat me to it.

Well looks like May will be the "final" unless he means to be productive and it's just a major update but not the final?

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Beat me to it.

Well looks like May will be the "final" unless he means to be productive and it's just a major update but not the final?
Mannn I don’t know. But regardless, I’m really glad to see him back and hopefully in good health again. Whether he adds a lot or just some final polishing to what we have, I look forward to whatever may come.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
(Yoooo cbob’s back!

Rolling on

Cheers,

the other guy
Very interesting.

jokerlol345

Apr 16, 2020
Wao,...like holly shit...This game finally end,and the urge to see myself turn into shady is a expecteable surprise.This shitty game fall in my hand about 5 year ago or so.And it finally end,still have some undeveloped story in each book but still.I wanna inslut the developer so bad for taking too damn long for this piece of humor and art,but then wanna thank them for a cool game that they never abadon it(unlike some other team,i think).so yeah,thank you,next time you making masterpiece again,pls do it when it still in my life time,i dont have the ability to jumptime or so.

Reactions: Ocean75
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes