Jun 23, 2020
Wao,...like holly shit...This game finally end,and the urge to see myself turn into shady is a expecteable surprise.This shitty game fall in my hand about 5 year ago or so.And it finally end,still have some undeveloped story in each book but still.I wanna inslut the developer so bad for taking too damn long for this piece of humor and art,but then wanna thank them for a cool game that they never abadon it(unlike some other team,i think).so yeah,thank you,next time you making masterpiece again,pls do it when it still in my life time,i dont have the ability to jumptime or so.
Reading this post gave me an aneurysm

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
(Yoooo cbob’s back!

I’ll attach the latest Patreon post he made.)

Rolling on

Hello maidenless, hope all's well:) I've been absent and distracted while Marty's done an immense amount, so he's gonna take time off, and I'm gonna take time on. I'll be making changes to the game while we begin developing plans for the future, so we'll stay active through May and come out swingin', or at least with a positive difference. Just wanted to update ya.

Cheers,

the other guy
Wow, I really couldn't believe it when I saw the post. I'm actually kind of curious if he's been active in the story making/writing at all since, from my knowledge, he disappeared. I'm pretty interested to see if he's going to add anything or not or be active in the next game they make.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Me waiting for someone to create a mod at the end of the love 4 route with the following scenes:
-Anal Kuvira, Loli Kuvira, Strap on repetitive, ikki slave scenes, more loli Jinora and Korra, ty lee anal and deep throat, zhu li cheating on Varrick, Tenzin sharing Pema, little snake babys, and anal, blowjob with Nagina (optional Chibi version ) and the spirit girl, more scenes of the controlling Azula, more rimjob in general, more optional gay scenes, Mai anal etc, having more scenes would be interesting, but giving a context with well-constructed dialogues would be even better.
There's a least a no condom scene with Pema if you talk to her and ask to do more testing. She'll offer to do a test run without the condom (lol) and you can nut in her.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
(Yoooo cbob’s back!

Rolling on

Hello maidenless, hope all's well:) I've been absent and distracted while Marty's done an immense amount, so he's gonna take time off, and I'm gonna take time on. I'll be making changes to the game while we begin developing plans for the future, so we'll stay active through May and come out swingin', or at least with a positive difference. Just wanted to update ya.

Cheers,

the other guy
I'm so happy just seeing that Cbob is doing ok. It only seems fitting for Cbob of all people to be the one to come back and finish what they started. This is very exciting.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Me waiting for someone to create a mod at the end of the love 4 route with the following scenes:
-Anal Kuvira, Loli Kuvira, Strap on repetitive, ikki slave scenes, more loli Jinora and Korra, ty lee anal and deep throat, zhu li cheating on Varrick, Tenzin sharing Pema, little snake babys, and anal, blowjob with Nagina (optional Chibi version ) and the spirit girl, more scenes of the controlling Azula, more rimjob in general, more optional gay scenes, Mai anal etc, having more scenes would be interesting, but giving a context with well-constructed dialogues would be even better.
Would definitely love more Pema, Suyin, and Zhuli content, something abt kinky wives just gets me going :sneaky:

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
(Yoooo cbob’s back!

Rolling on

Cheers,

the other guy
great news, thanks alot for sharing this.

also.. i told y'all cBob's not completely gone, har har. i mainly expect to see some dialogue changes in the already-done stuff, for now, and possibly some ideas for the by now still "missing" things several people here had listed. hope he plays it smart and does just a bit, and not the 24/7 spill some storytellers, and coders, tend to do mainly, because that's going to give him another burn. expectably, additional bigger ideas won't be within version D, unless Marty had the art assets already finished. so i stick to, we will have up to 1.0.0.e or even 1.0.0.f this time, i'll give it 2 up to 3 months including tweaks.

Reactions: APoc1
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes