F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
we'll have to wait for Zuko to know more about it; until then, whoever can post something, can also remove it again, that's how the forum works. might be the original got removed from their patreon, then the post her would lack reference. maybe someone asked to keep it private; if someone asked me that, i'd remove my post.
patience is a virtue, so let's do the Iroh, and sit back and enjoy a nice cup of tea. it's relaxing. :sneaky:

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
we'll have to wait for Zuko to know more about it; until then, whoever can post something, can also remove it again, that's how the forum works. might be the original got removed from their patreon, then the post her would lack reference. maybe someone asked to keep it private; if someone asked me that, i'd remove my post.
patience is a virtue, so let's do the Iroh, and sit back and enjoy a nice cup of tea. it's relaxing. :sneaky:
I’ll be honest, I find the removal of the post a bit sudden and strange too. No clue what it’s about lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crusado

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
yeah, that's really sus... why post something then delete it after?

Okay , not saying any of these theories are correct.
1. the account was breached and someone else made the post
2. Marty made the post to try and keep people from bailing
3. there was never a Marty and it has been Cbob all along
4. Cbob changed his mind (probably the most likely)
5. Patreon has a snaffu and the post will come back

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I’ll be honest, I find the removal of the post a bit sudden and strange too. No clue what it’s about lol.
cbob isn't 100% out of the woods with his depression yet. He likely pulled the post because he feels uneasy / unready to get back into finishing the game. Hopefully he gets back into it and can face down the fears and demons that led to his breakdown.

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
After so long...also, it was obvious that Titans would be their next thing to focus on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So… it’s officially over now. What a ride it has been!

I guess that’s why the cbob post from earlier got deleted. Originally he said he was gonna make changes to FET, but now it looks like they’ve decided to wrap it up and start on a new project.

Reactions: Mistervd

kingspace

Jan 30, 2020
walk past the shackles further to the left until you reach cracked wall

Look spoiler above

If I wasn't clear enough: Can't advance the story; Can't do the last anti-hypnosis with Suki; Can't find a whore to the brothel; And can't get a better earthbender to fill the smoking crack.

Could someone (like the dev) really check my save file back some posts? Really appreciate it.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

Look spoiler above

If I wasn't clear enough: Can't advance the story; Can't do the last anti-hypnosis with Suki; Can't find a whore to the brothel; And can't get a better earthbender to fill the smoking crack.

Could someone (like the dev) really check my save file back some posts? Really appreciate it.
Sorry bro don't think the Dev frequents this forum.

Reactions: kingspace

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021

Look spoiler above

If you want I could check out your save file in a bit and let you know what I find

Danv

Aug 21, 2020

Look spoiler above

you trolling at this point or what? i told you what to do, yet you trying really hard not to do it
you do understand how dungeon movement work, right? if movement arrow is highlighted - you can go in this direction, i told you to check path on first left in the dungeon, yet every time you stop before you reach the end
first you stop on the shackles, even though you can go further left, now you stop on the turn even though you can go down, do you need exact instruction what buttons to press? it's just a corridor, follow it till you reach dead end and break the wall there, then explore new section of the dungeon, if this exploration gives you so much trouble - you may as well skip this book and go to the book 4

PussMaster

Jul 23, 2021
To be certain we can stay a creator on Patreon for years to come, continuing to make more and better games, we will be slowly removing old posts and links, so anything you wish to keep you’ll need to download now.

Marty is still considering making his own version by himself in the future, and we may remake FET someday right here.

This means that while FET has reached its satisfying conclusion, and will soon no longer be promoted here, it doesn’t mean it will disappear; it will simply no longer be an official MITY project, and we will be slowly removing it from our page in the coming days as we create and develop what comes next.

Again, we will be removing old posts and links, and jumping straight into fresh development with tremendous enthusiasm, so anything you wish to keep, you’ll need to begin downloading now, before it's gone.
does this have something to do with staying on good terms with patreon by removing the questionable content that is against its rules? That would really limit the creative freedom for future projects and be major blow to the quality of the content.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes