Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
maybe it was one of his ideas, but then he changed his mind?
There's two paragraphs that caught my attention.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really hope the Patron-only reward is 1.0.0d because there's a dialogue with Beifong Sisters that mentions a future build or at least it is still being worked on by M.
Look what Chickenmaid shared. It looks like there is in fact going to be at least one last content update. The story is done. Nothing more will come of that. But it does look like there's one more thing coming. That people shouldn't panic so much about the other post being deleted.

Salatkopf

Dec 4, 2018
Well this update broke my game i cant click on any file it gives me an error and rollback brings me back to the opening scene

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
The d patch is mandatory because we have quite some bugs in 1.0.0c still. To be honest I expected them to fix those bugs first before
does this have something to do with staying on good terms with patreon by removing the questionable that is against its rules? That would really limit the creative freedom for future projects and be major blow to the quality of the content.
Seems like cbob came back with a bang and Marty stepped back at once. The last update isn't like anything Marty would do at all, it's coming out of the blue and feels a little premature, so exactly like cbob's style.
The only way I would comprehend those decisions is if they got a warning from Patreon and don't want to shift to another funding platform. But then, like you said, it would be almost impossible to go on with 18titans as those characters don't look exactly "legal" if you know what I mean.
Time will tell how things will develop but another update of FET is mandatory in my book. 1.0.0c still has a lot of bugs and Marty even may want to add a few small scenes or at least polish/fix the existing ones.

There is also an option to read this in an even more problematic way but I don't want to go on that road just yet.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
idk man, Marty did mention here and there over the past months, that he wanted to do some tweaks at some point. now there's talk about his own version, maybe that's what they both decided on, to put forces into their next project, and Marty doing tweaks the way he likes to have, then under the "FET, Marty version" flag or the likes. it would make sense.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Asking for a friend....

After you get back to the past, is there any plot outside fucking all the gals?

And I can't persuade Toph to fuck in the love route. Is that a thing?

• Hey there
Reactions: APoc1

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
The only way I would comprehend those decisions is if they got a warning from Patreon and don't want to shift to another funding platform. But then, like you said, it would be almost impossible to go on with 18titans as those characters don't look exactly "legal" if you know what I mean.
Patreon and other providers need to get off the big nanny mentality. In the meantime I hope that some farsighted souls are scrapping absolutely everything off the Patreon and archiving for future generations. Hopefully there can be a mega or torrent of FET that holds all the game and art assets including the art dumps Marty created along the way.

Joeyjoejo

Apr 30, 2022
Has anybody got a complete book4 love walkthrough guide?
I'm stuck in an endless loop with no progression in the capsule city after the date night with Jinora with no options to move forward other than nightly banging the mum, handjob from Ikki, anal with Opal, repetitive no cutscreen training with Jinora and meditation that doesn't work

PussMaster

Jul 23, 2021
Asking for a friend....

After you get back to the past, is there any plot outside fucking all the gals?

And I can't persuade Toph to fuck in the love route. Is that a thing?

Tell your friend that unfortunately, you can't fuck with any of the main girls when you re-revisit the past through the third portal, and can only tell them who you are (atleast in the love route).

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Tell your friend that unfortunately, you can't fuck with any of the main girls when you re-revisit the past through the third portal, and can only tell them who you are (atleast in the love route).
You got me wrong. I don't mean the going through the portal to give heads-up. I mean after you return to the past to live there until your death.

For example - is there any explanation of Shady? (please just yes/no + tip what to do to get there).

I am sort of disappointed that there is so little plot after I return permanently to the past, but maybe I missed something because I played in a hurry.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
You got me wrong. I don't mean the going through the portal to give heads-up. I mean after you return to the past to live there until your death.

For example - is there any explanation of Shady? (please just yes/no + tip what to do to get there).

I am sort of disappointed that there is so little plot after I return permanently to the past, but maybe I missed something because I played in a hurry.
Its a little more complicated with Shady then a yes or no but Yes in a way.

Reactions: PussMaster

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Which course to take in the past (the the past you stay until death) to get to the "yes in a way" explanation?
I think it is the UN-splitting rout ( you pull out when banging the spirit chick) and when you get home to your apartment you choose to not go back and stay in your apt. I think I have this right, my brain has really been out to lunch lately.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I think it is the UN-splitting rout ( you pull out when banging the spirit chick) and when you get home to your apartment you choose to not go back and stay in your apt. I think I have this right, my brain has really been out to lunch lately.
Dude, you were spot on. I swear I tried every path except this one!

Now I can die peacefully.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Wow, your brain works very well, I'd say.
TopAnalRapeLover
Btw., Marty considers the ending where you choose Nagina as the "real" ending as it leaves room to add any scene for any book in the future. You can also get it if you choose the spirit but then you have to go a certain way.
If you were talking about the second time you visit the main girls in the past, then no, there is no scene for either of the girls.
Is this the last update? Does it end with a pregnant harem?
Yes and no, it depends on your choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Dude, you were spot on. I swear I tried every path except this one!

Now I can die peacefully.
BTW welcome back! :) I wish there would have been a tad more introspective detail once the thing that happened when you play it that way happened. I had to think about all the other clues that were dropped through out the game in context with how that part ended. I do feel like I had figured it out correctly some time ago for the most part, along with all the other who proposed the theory. Just did not expect the time paradox part.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes