Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
The game will be completed when it will be completed
Part of people wants new updates , part of people wants game don just let dews do they job and enjoy the game they will say when its done or gets new update or mode

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
OK i must address it there is few new things in old books that are hard to catch if you did not play this game from ( i think end of book 3 erth ) ,if you play from beginning you can spot those little things with ease that are adding to the story and atmosphere in them and easier gameplay <3

asethm

Nov 4, 2019
I don't even know if it could be done, but I'd be very grateful if someone made a mod that focused more/expanded on the mind control stuff in the earth kingdom. include other girls from elsewhere in the game, allow a more complete enslavement, i dunno.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I can't see the ikki scenes in the love route, in the poker scene with the guards nothing appears. any help?
if you can't see it then, you didn't trigger the event that activates the loli content... it starts where you carry korra at the cave in the southpole

kingspace

Jan 30, 2020
go to the dungeon, first left turn, break wall and explore
Yeah... Did what you said (even recorded it) and got nothing.

First left is where the first captive girl (nudist) is held. It is not like I already clicked every wall in the dungeon guys, I'm not that desperate. :cry:

tinywow_to_gif_2070904.gif

Note: Shackles only display when I click over it.

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Yeah... Did what you said (even recorded it) and got nothing.

First left is where the first captive girl (nudist) is held. It is not like I already clicked every wall in the dungeon guys, I'm not that desperate. :cry:

View attachment 1782306

Note: Shackles only display when I click over it.
walk past the shackles further to the left until you reach cracked wall

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes