Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So what is Mighty gonna do now? This has been asked for sure but I haven't been on the internet in nearly two months.

Cachapin

Nov 12, 2018
Hello guys, Im stuck at book 4 slave route.
When you need to go back to Katara's village, what am i supposed to do? how do i get there?

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Does anyone know how to get to azula's daughter because i saw in the gallery you can fuck her as well?
The only time i believe that's possible is with the Love Route ending of the game on Ember Island, not 100% on that being the only time but you can definitely get the scene then.

suchanobody

Aug 23, 2019
please help...uh so is the only ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

* i saw in the gallery mod ( lost my save did not want to fully replay for the ending )

* i prefer the love route ( till it comes to korra )

* does the ending explain any more or any scenes i missed that explains things

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
I am torn between 18Titans and RWBY.

Most of the other options have already been done in some form, so would be nice to see some RWBY, since the only other one I could find is someone making a vr game and not really a "dating sim" type of novel like this.

The main thing I really like about four elements trainer has been the fact that they really have been following the main story of the series with some changes for dramatic, comic or sexy reasons.

18 Titans already has the base so I suppose it would take less time since it does not really need the startup of other options, plus they style fits the characters.

Ben 10 games have been done and are fairly good (even if the main one right now has been uber slow updating)

Main problem the RWBY game could have is that it is on a series that is not finished, so it would either be original story or just start trying to follow the main story that we have with the mentioned changes in story to keep the flow of the game story. With the story the good thing is the game takes time so it could give the series plenty of time to end (since it does not seem like the series has much seasons left unless they have some more story to add to current or some unexpected twist) but that said there is a lot of time between seasons so the game could actually come to a halt if it reaches a point that the series has not yet been aired.

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2019
wow guys i cant believe its actually finally finished....6 years guys its ben almost 6 years since the release of the demo wow how time fly's...i cant wait for the next adventure :)

cspr

May 4, 2022
Would've been nice to get at least glimpse of the love route, as it seems much much better for me.
Still, the game is freaking great.
I have encountered a bug with school and shop owner, once you get a partnership, you could just visit school and get free money without skipping time to evening.
You can also cheat with Cheat Engine, tho it's a bit tricky, because freaking thing keep changing the address you need so you can't just find via first scan>change value in game>next scan.
Launch CE, select process, set to 4bytes and then earn yourself three digit amount of money in game, search for that value, open a menu in the game, back to CE see if any values have changed in the list, click next scan in case some did(do not change your 123 in value bar), select all of the values that left, select them all and change value to whatever number you want, then just pray to whatever gods you believe this little operation did not break anything, optionally you can sacrifice some babies or at least animals.
cheating is very easy in this look up how to enable the commands then you press shift+o to enable it, each book had a bunch of different cheats for different characters

Reactions: AlexaSky

heretic67

Aug 27, 2020
Idunno which I'd like him to pick up more, The Dragon Prince or Ben10. On one hand, Gwen is hot. On the other, she's overdone, and Rayla (that's the elf's name, right? Haven't seen the series. Yet. Done by Avatar's creator, so I shall.) is equally so, and more or less unique as far as trainer games go, I think. I mean, we get lots of drow-style dark elves, lots of wood elves, lots of anime-style dark elves (chocolate elves), but not many, if any, pink-purple night elf esque elves (I know she's not, but her skintone is similar), at least in Trainers. Though theres that one rogue hall trainer game that's scheduled to get Tyrande as a side character, so...

I actually doubt he's gonna do a giant crossover thing like he's currently got; I think he's only doing it for a showcase of possibilities.

Also, I don't think Dragon Prince style is too far off from his Avatar game's style, so...
what game is tyrande in?

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Idunno which I'd like him to pick up more, The Dragon Prince or Ben10. On one hand, Gwen is hot. On the other, she's overdone, and Rayla (that's the elf's name, right? Haven't seen the series. Yet. Done by Avatar's creator, so I shall.) is equally so, and more or less unique as far as trainer games go, I think. I mean, we get lots of drow-style dark elves, lots of wood elves, lots of anime-style dark elves (chocolate elves), but not many, if any, pink-purple night elf esque elves (I know she's not, but her skintone is similar), at least in Trainers. Though theres that one rogue hall trainer game that's scheduled to get Tyrande as a side character, so...

I actually doubt he's gonna do a giant crossover thing like he's currently got; I think he's only doing it for a showcase of possibilities.

Also, I don't think Dragon Prince style is too far off from his Avatar game's style, so...
So, have you watched TDP yet?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes