Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
There's a poll going on; almost immediately lots of votes came in which for some reason, Starwars and Pokemon wasn't added despite those getting a lot of mentions and openly desired. Maybe to avoid issues with companies who own such IPs as mentioned by one of the paterons.

View attachment 1809613
some of the animes' listed there like MHA, NARUTO and harry potter already has too much of a game and those cartoons which has a lot of potential didn't get added on the list ... that sucks....

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
There's a poll going on; almost immediately lots of votes came in which for some reason, Starwars and Pokemon wasn't added despite those getting a lot of mentions and openly desired. Maybe to avoid issues with companies who own such IPs as mentioned by one of the paterons.

View attachment 1809613
I'm sad that Ben 10, FET Sokka, and One Piece aren't anywhere close to 18Titans, but Teen Titans will be good too, especially if they add some of the Justice League/Young Justice characters (especially for some netori like we had with Suyin,Pema,Zhu Li, and Korra's mom:sneaky:) as long as Mity does their usual perverted content, the game should be a banger

I wonder if they're gonna rewrite 18Titans from the beginning or continue off where they left off tho

BossRedguard

Jun 5, 2020
I finished 1.0.0b before seeing that 1.0.0c was released. Can you actually go back to the previous books after talking to the three girls in the new version?

Dragao96

Apr 16, 2018
No more Naruto games please.
There are already several of them, some good and others not so much.
Ben 10 I liked the idea but if it's to do like the existing ones, it's not necessary in my opinion.
What I wanted now was to see games from other franchises that should also be given due attention.
For example One Peace, Fairy Tail and especially Bleach.
But it would also set one in the Shild Hero universe that would be quite interesting to invest in.

Mar 24, 2020
No more Naruto games please.
There are already several of them, some good and others not so much.
Ben 10 I liked the idea but if it's to do like the existing ones, it's not necessary in my opinion.
What I wanted now was to see games from other franchises that should also be given due attention.
For example One Peace, Fairy Tail and especially Bleach.
But it would also set one in the Shild Hero universe that would be quite interesting to invest in.
I agree, if someone does a new project, then it should be something that hasn't already been done 10x over.
Especially since your own project will hardly stand out amongst the others.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
While I want Mity to move on from FET, a comic era story would mean comic era Toph...
yeah a comic era sounds good since there are some scenes there that didn't get animated specifically about mai's story and about zuko looking for his mom. also i remember seeing a comic about toph's point of view but i didn't like it one bit....

Reactions: Lurkerr3

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
A Digimon Trainer would be great too.
Some female Digitamers, Lilithmon, LadyDevimon, Lillymon and much more.
Only problem there is Toei. They are notorious for going after anything related to there games, if they caught wind the project would come to a screeching halt unless the likenesses and character names were changed and even then you would have to fight them because if Toei shows up on patreons door so to speak its coming down. Better to go after a non game franchise.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
I would like him to create a dragon ball or one piece game to see how it goes and do you know if there will be another update of the four elements with the girls on the beach

Reactions: WaveKing

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017

View attachment 1809613
I feel like total drama Island would be better then all of this

Oct 7, 2018
Blame patreon for not liking lolis/shotas (unless he age them up which would be pointless to the story)

I've been thinking recently. The ending was a little rushed, like they take months and months for each part and then suddenly the ending that they've been talking about as this "Book 5" type of thing is just basically a two update epilogue?

What if, Patreon caught wind of the Loli content they'd been putting out, like Slave Route Jinora, Love Route Ikki, Young Toph, and earlier content like the original Young Gwen from that proof of concept Ben 10 Omnitrixxx game they put out that had you dimension hop between Kim Possible and another world.

What if that is why they said they're going to scrub the patreon of all the links and everything and that Marty might do a continuation elsewhere? It makes sense since they're specifying the Ben 10 where Gwen looks far easier to argue is over 18.

• Thinking Face
  • Wow
Reactions: Ocean75 and Crusado

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I've been thinking recently. The ending was a little rushed, like they take months and months for each part and then suddenly the ending that they've been talking about as this "Book 5" type of thing is just basically a two update epilogue?

What if, Patreon caught wind of the Loli content they'd been putting out, like Slave Route Jinora, Love Route Ikki, Young Toph, and earlier content like the original Young Gwen from that proof of concept Ben 10 Omnitrixxx game they put out that had you dimension hop between Kim Possible and another world.

What if that is why they said they're going to scrub the patreon of all the links and everything and that Marty might do a continuation elsewhere? It makes sense since they're specifying the Ben 10 where Gwen looks far easier to argue is over 18.
From the very beginning the epilogue was said to be short. No need to raise more assumptions.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes