Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
You will need Unren the game aka unpack it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

View attachment 1798581
Use unren and run option 1, then go to that folder.
View attachment 1798583
And replace the images. Just a heads up the text will remain the same as in original. Only images are changed
Also make youself a backup just in case you want to revert it.
Wow, I didn't know it was that easy to edit Renpy games. I knew about the decompiling programs because I was using them to look at assets before I learned about gallery mod. As far as editing goes though I figured you'd need something that could repack it after. I didn't know that Renpy would just read the files in the folders instead of the normal package files like that.

I made a new main menu as a test and it worked.
unknown.png

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Using what I learned today I took a little inspiration from how some games get an alternate title screen when you beat them. Here's the result. If anyone else wants my crappy attempt at a New Game Plus title screen, just take the pics in the zip and put them in the images folder.
title.jpg

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
Using what I learned today I took a little inspiration from how some games get an alternate title screen when you beat them. Here's the result. If anyone else wants my crappy attempt at a New Game Plus title screen, just take the pics in the zip and put them in the images folder.
View attachment 1798927
Honestly if they would graduatly remove clothing depending on your last gamestate and a book your in would be good.

Reactions: 6rMrL9vDzH

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
Wow, I didn't know it was that easy to edit Renpy games. I knew about the decompiling programs because I was using them to look at assets before I learned about gallery mod. As far as editing goes though I figured you'd need something that could repack it after. I didn't know that Renpy would just read the files in the folders instead of the normal package files like that.

I made a new main menu as a test and it worked.
View attachment 1798765
Also about the whole editing thing. I once had a problem and no matter what i did game somehow was still reading original files. If i would have to guess it depends on some variables somewhere that reads from files or rpyc files only. Im just glad 90% of games read whatever there is.

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Also about the whole editing thing. I once had a problem and no matter what i did game somehow was still reading original files. If i would have to guess it depends on some variables somewhere that reads from files or rpyc files only. Im just glad 90% of games read whatever there is.
If you keep the RPA files in the game folder, renpy will give those priority over any rpy/rpyc files you have or edit. Just move them somewhere else or delete them

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
If you keep the RPA files in the game folder, renpy will give those priority over any rpy/rpyc files you have or edit. Just move them somewhere else or delete them
Really? I didn't have to for mine. Though a few times while loading it did load up original so it might randomly pick whichever is able to load first.

zlaizer

Sep 5, 2017
Could someone tell me if there are more scenes to unlock, I already completed the 4 books and did the whole game with the slave route, I'm in the part where I wake up in an unknown body and I'm in a fortress in the water tribe, I already did the orgy scene and after that I get the end of the game sign, do you know if there is anything left to unlock in this part, like more scenes with jinora grown up, or one with katara's daughter, tenzin's sister

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
I've heard that there's a mod in the works, hopefully they can use the whole time-jump thing to trully enjoy the game, without being restricted to being Aang or Zuko
I'm very emotional rn, I truly believe this game is a masterpiece. I know there will be a lot of people who ll say it isn't but my guys, making a game is extremely difficult and a lot of things happened behind the scenes, rn there's just one person working on it when at the beginning there were two. Yey they achieve to make something very special, where the characters feel like tbe ones from the source material (almost no game has been able to do this), with a compelling story and a very varied kind of hot shit for people with different tastes. I have this feeling of getting a beer to every person who enjoyed this game to celebrate with me but this is the closest thing I have to that, so cheers everyone!!
No, this game have too many flaws to even call it a flawled masterpiece, if you don't think so re-do the first two books, even book 3 and 4 are fairly sloppy, is not the whole pacing that needs rework, not one or two scenes, but basically the whole game, content gets cut for no reason like Ajala is literally pointless outside of her own arc, even Joo Lee is, the only canonical kids are Izumi and Lin, everyone knows what's going on because MC conveniently body jumped near the end, etc.
Man I know Earth Kingdom has been done for a while but I wish there was more Joo Lee content :cry::cry::cry:
I hate this game for turning me from indiferent to Joo Lee to wanting to breed her.
is it just me or does anyone else want a version where the spirit forces u to go into Korra's body in book 4 instead of some random male airbender? i would love to see the protagonist experience life in a females body and all the experiences that come with it ie lesbian and strait sex (maybe even rape).
if there is a mod for that out there please can someone send me a link to it, if there isn't could someone make a mod like that? (since i know the developer wont add that into the game themselves).
Not everyone is into FeMC

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
is it just me or does anyone else want a version where the spirit forces u to go into Korra's body in book 4 instead of some random male airbender? i would love to see the protagonist experience life in a females body and all the experiences that come with it ie lesbian and strait sex (maybe even rape).
if there is a mod for that out there please can someone send me a link to it, if there isn't could someone make a mod like that? (since i know the developer wont add that into the game themselves).
Yeah could be pretty hot, the mc could start out with lesbian sex and gradually give in to the desire to fuck dudes while being emotionally conflicted about it

There could allso be lewd situations the mc walks into because he either forgets hes in a female body or is clueless about what women should or shouldnt do, where they should and shouldnt go and so on (lewd clothing in public, going to the wrong toilet, sexual harassment, rape)

Last edited:

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I mean well, all it needs it just the completion tag here on F95, and we are due for a good sendoff (adios, FET!)

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
That's much better than the majority of games on here. Look at Innocent Witches: it's been going on since at least 2016, gets $24k a month on Patreon, and they still don't let you fuck Hermione.
Shit, damn I didn't even know that, I played it briefly in 2019 and decided there wasn't anything to progress. I'll just bring up the other game that came out the same year, aka Something Unlimited. I don't even know where the direction the game will come to a close.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Man I went to the game's scripts and modified some dialogues, but I soon realized that it's hard to be good at doing dialogues for the game, because the ones I did completely/partially removed the personality of the characters and even the comic part of the scene, for example: in the sex scene (love route 4) with Jinora and Korra the Mc approaches, spreads his legs and looks, Jinora asks impatiently and with shame to do something, Korra then says she will do it, Jinora surprised says she didn't refer to her , you start to lick it and instead of saying it's delicious, sweet, like majority, you say it's a little salty and Jinora again feels very ashamed, notice the subtleties in the choices, something that annoys a lot of people in games (including me ) is that even they have good animations and renders, the dialogues are all too forced, which reminds us that someone is writing there, people complain about the delay in scenes with certain characters, but good dialogues and having some difficulty for conquering the girls certainly makes a good game.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
It's not complete complete. The main story is done. Mity had announced that there will be one last special update for Patrons. I don't doubt it'll get posted around though.
I see this as an "extra bonus" after its already done. Marty also said that from time to time he may add scenes, so - in this sense, "complete complete" will be ever a guess.

we reach debugged version 1, so - it's done, with some hopes for extras from the creators. Also, I'm pretty sure mods will come.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes