beldr

Aug 8, 2017
I am stuck at the epilogue, I bought the booze, told both Toph and Katara I am staying, and Tenzin told me the wedding is tonight, but I can't advance the day and I already talked and done every option I can think of

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
I am stuck at the epilogue, I bought the booze, told both Toph and Katara I am staying, and Tenzin told me the wedding is tonight, but I can't advance the day and I already talked and done every option I can think of
The story is finished but from what I'm hearing there's going to be one last patreon exclusive final update that is going to add a few more sex scenes.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Also, I have art files decompiled in my game's folder and can confirm what was said earlier. There are in fact a few unfinished Kuvira loli scenes in there. The sex itself has her all fucked up and blue and it's definitely not done. However there is an idle of her in here that does look finished.

I hear this site doesn't like this kind of content a whole lot, but I also saw people post this kind of stuff in here before so I guess I should be fine if I spoiler it for the people who were asking for it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WookLunar

Sep 24, 2018
Would anybody happen to know how to remove the option to skip? I’d like to go back through the game but I know I won’t be able to stop myself lol

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Would anybody happen to know how to remove the option to skip? I’d like to go back through the game but I know I won’t be able to stop myself lol
If you can't control yourself with the skip button, I think removing it would just lead to rapid space tapping. You just gotta find self control. At the end of the day getting to know the characters and actually getting close with them is gonna make that nut all the more amazing.

Reactions: PussMaster

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
Also, I have art files decompiled in my game's folder and can confirm what was said earlier. There are in fact a few unfinished Kuvira loli scenes in there. The sex itself has her all fucked up and blue and it's definitely not done. However there is an idle of her in here that does look finished.

I hear this site doesn't like this kind of content a whole lot, but I also saw people post this kind of stuff in here before so I guess I should be fine if I spoiler it for the people who were asking for it.
It looks weird and plays weird so perhaps its just unfinished or failed scene.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
It looks weird and plays weird so perhaps its just unfinished or failed scene.
Oh, look at that. The colors aren't fucked in game. How odd. Yeah, knowing the track record of quality this game has, I'm sure that'll look a lot more polished in the final build, assuming this sticks and goes the route we think it's going.
You should see how fucked up this looks in my rips. It could just be that the decomp corrupted it on me though.

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
Oh, look at that. The colors aren't fucked in game. How odd. Yeah, knowing the track record of quality this game has, I'm sure that'll look a lot more polished in the final build, assuming this sticks and goes the route we think it's going.
You should see how fucked up this looks in my rips. It could just be that the decomp corrupted it on me though.
They are actually fucked. I just spend time to makeshft it into existence lol

Reactions: DarkLink and Dc1989

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
There are no scenes with loli Kuvira outside of a few non lewd scenes where it's just talking to her and she isn't nude.

If you're talking about the unfinished stuff that was found in the files, all they got out of that is code. No images or anything like that. Just code referencing loli Kuvira and Ikki.
You can look at the code here.
that looks like snippets for some idea, wouldn't be surprised if you'd find more.. the Ikki part is just dialogue only; might be part of something unfinished. so yeah, might well be that goes into the extra special something tier, who knows.

WookLunar

Sep 24, 2018
If you can't control yourself with the skip button, I think removing it would just lead to rapid space tapping. You just gotta find self control. At the end of the day getting to know the characters and actually getting close with them is gonna make that nut all the more amazing.
I can’t say you’re wrong, but I was hoping somebody knew how to hard reset the game to prevent skipping through everything lol

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
I can’t say you’re wrong, but I was hoping somebody knew how to hard reset the game to prevent skipping through everything lol
You could try clearing %appdata% since alot of renpy games store some data there, either its under Local or Programs or just in %appdata% directory tagged either as renpy or game name

WookLunar

Sep 24, 2018
You could try clearing %appdata% since alot of renpy games store some data there, either its under Local or Programs or just in %appdata% directory tagged either as renpy or game name
I will give that a shot soon, thank you much!

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
i've seen some loli kuvira spoilers here, so it's gonna happen? is the loli pub ending gonna happen? are we finally getting what we want?? :LOL: also aside from the ben10 game and 18titans, what's their new game? hoping there's someone on patreon suggesting W.I.T.C.H

witch.jpg

RockLeet

Jun 24, 2019
Actually, Naruto would be an amazing show to cover, and trust me if it gets publicity it will have a HUGE amount of support.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
i've seen some loli kuvira spoilers here, so it's gonna happen? is the loli pub ending gonna happen? are we finally getting what we want?? :LOL: also aside from the ben10 game and 18titans, what's their new game? hoping there's someone on patreon suggesting W.I.T.C.H

View attachment 1795466
We don't know for sure. It's unfinished content that could have been scrapped for all we know. This is very likely going to be the last update of any kind for this game and there very well could have been some uncertainty about how they want to use their time for this last hurrah.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018

View attachment 1795466
there is a game of this cartoon, I think it should be an animation from the same time that the avatar the legend of Aang was released, not specific and many current ones, but that it be a game with (battle system, many hot women, some lolis , various periods, villains, plot and harem.)

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
there is a game of this cartoon, I think it should be an animation from the same time that the avatar the legend of Aang was released, not specific and many current ones, but that it be a game with (battle system, many hot women, some lolis , various periods, villains, plot and harem.)
Ooh, if Mity went with Danny Phantom they could do stuff with Clockwork the time spirit. Allow the player the option to play in the future or past with Clockwork's help. This could allow the option to alternatively go for a loli Sam or a more adult Sam.

Maybe they could center the plot around helping the ghosts by going back in time to prevent their untimely deaths.

Ember died in a fire after being stood up on a date.
Johnny13 and Kitty died in a bike accident.
Skulker died hunting dangerous creatures.
Technus died in a lab accident.
The box ghost died of aids after fucking too many bitches.

You could prevent their deaths in the past and meet them alive in the present and future.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes