sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I wounder if the way to get Kuvira's image up there is some kind of ending. that requires you to somehow choose either Jinorah OR Korra. She does offer us the oppertunity to run off with her. So maybe the option is unlocked if we don't go with either of htem if it's even possible?

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I also wounder if there is at least a planor concept for a Kuvira ending. Similar to how there is a Mai only ending and that's part of it that's coming in the last, last build alongside Loli Kuvira. The game has set it up quite well i feel.

Reactions: Crusado

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Anyone mind posting the image/shot of Loli Kuvira?
There are no scenes with loli Kuvira outside of a few non lewd scenes where it's just talking to her and she isn't nude.

If you're talking about the unfinished stuff that was found in the files, all they got out of that is code. No images or anything like that. Just code referencing loli Kuvira and Ikki.
You can look at the code here.

LewdUser69

Mar 9, 2020
There are no scenes with loli Kuvira outside of a few non lewd scenes where it's just talking to her and she isn't nude.

If you're talking about the unfinished stuff that was found in the files, all they got out of that is code. No images or anything like that. Just code referencing loli Kuvira and Ikki.
Actually if you load that code into 1.0.0c and then jump to the starting lable there's a half-baked scene for it too with some loli kuvira shots ;)

Reactions: genghis khan

PussMaster

Jul 23, 2021

I'mma wait for next update for my Kuvira & Ikki scenes

Reactions: cosanoyo
Mar 24, 2020
Hey guys, is there a new Ikki scene in the epilogue?
I didn't unlock her (did everything that you were supposed to do, then didn't feel like restarting book 4 to try unlock her again),
so I just checked the gallery mod for her stuff.
Now there is no new scene in the gallery mod, but Opal suspiciously leaves her alone for a moment,
so I thought I ask anyone who unlocked her if there is a new scene with her not included in the gallery, cheers.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017

I know that i meant just the shots of her we got in the spirit world. I lost my saves of that so i was asking if anyone could post them again.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Hey guys, is there a new Ikki scene in the epilogue?
I didn't unlock her (did everything that you were supposed to do, then didn't feel like restarting book 4 to try unlock her again),
so I just checked the gallery mod for her stuff.
Now there is no new scene in the gallery mod, but Opal suspiciously leaves her alone for a moment,
so I thought I ask anyone who unlocked her if there is a new scene with her not included in the gallery, cheers.
Not yet. I think the special Patreon exclusive final update is going to include some loli scenes and a scene with the Beifong sisters, but all we can do is speculate.

Nico Odin

Jan 8, 2021
short question I´m stuck in book 4 on Airtempel Island on day 11 I dont have any new dialoges/scenes. So what must I do to continue?

PS.: I have the newest 1-0-0c version

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes