TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I am stuck at the epilogue, I bought the booze, told both Toph and Katara I am staying, and Tenzin told me the wedding is tonight, but I can't advance the day and I already talked and done every option I can think of
Did you do the wedding? Did you get the big The End screen?

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
I am stuck at the epilogue, I bought the booze, told both Toph and Katara I am staying, and Tenzin told me the wedding is tonight, but I can't advance the day and I already talked and done every option I can think of
You have to visit Azula in Republic City and tell her you're staying too. Possibly Mai instead if you went with the Mai route in book 2, though I think it might always be Azula.

Then you go to Korra and Jinora's room. I can't remember what it was exactly. It may have been the chat option with Korra. But I got a pop up saying I can now view the ending. The ending is accessed from the pavilion with the skip time option that should come up there.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
No the only Option I have with her is the Condom Option and I didnt get a End Screen or Wedding
Ok, I got to this point with your savefile of book 4. I did many things, but I guess I just had to
-tell korra to train (she'll go running)
-Ask Jinora to hay (she will sleep with you on the bed).
-Go to Pema to test a condom
-Wait 1 day
-Pema.
-Wait 1 day
-Pema.

Good luck, Scootermen!

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
Did you do the wedding? Did you get the big The End screen?
No, I can't get to the wedding, Tenzin said the wedding would be tonight after I bought the booze from Shady, but I can't advance to the night in any way since I don't have the skip to evening option

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
No, I can't get to the wedding, Tenzin said the wedding would be tonight after I bought the booze from Shady, but I can't advance to the night in any way since I don't have the skip to evening option
Talk to Shady.

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
Talk to Shady.
Shady is gone, only the girl with the trenchcoat on the alley.
Neither Korra or Jinora are at their room they went help with the food I think.
Tenzin is also not in his room.
I can't travel to swamp anymore since 1 time a day is enought.
I already visited zhu li and Varrik and talked to them

Last edited:

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
I suffered this same problem and found the solution. Did you try playing the Love Route ending after playing on your Book 4 Slave Route save? If so, then what you’ll wind up with is Kya in the Pavilion, Shady somehow back when he should be gone, and a softlock.

Try for the Love Route ending after completing Book 4’s Love Route instead. That will negate the soft lock and all should work after that.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I will give that a shot soon, thank you much!
fair warning. if you clear out the entire %appdata% folder, way more than just one game will be reset/gone.

the folder to the game settings and saves is:
%AppData%\Roaming\RenPy\AvatarHarem-(with some number)
or
C\:Users\(yourusername)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AvatarHarem-(number)

if you just delete the persistent file there, that should contain the game settings..
hey! no guarantees. it may or may not work, haven't done that myself since i tend to read stuff in games, and save alot.

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
I suffered this same problem and found the solution. Did you try playing the Love Route ending after playing on your Book 4 Slave Route save? If so, then what you’ll wind up with is Kya in the Pavilion, Shady somehow back when he should be gone, and a softlock.

Try for the Love Route ending after completing Book 4’s Love Route instead. That will negate the soft lock and all should work after that.
I have not played Slave route since it was finished.
Kya appeared at the pavilion, got the clothes from the tunnel guards and dissapeared.
Shady left me a letter where he gave me the money and told me he was going away, but he DID appear when going to get the booze.

EDIT: Solved it, seems like the problem was that all the wedding things are supposed to happen BEFORE you go through the portal, and I had a save from an older version before proceeding through he portal, that is what was messing me up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
is it just me or does anyone else want a version where the spirit forces u to go into Korra's body in book 4 instead of some random male airbender? i would love to see the protagonist experience life in a females body and all the experiences that come with it ie lesbian and strait sex (maybe even rape).
if there is a mod for that out there please can someone send me a link to it, if there isn't could someone make a mod like that? (since i know the developer wont add that into the game themselves).

Reactions: Bronze_5

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
is it just me or does anyone else want a version where the spirit forces u to go into Korra's body in book 4 instead of some random male airbender? i would love to see the protagonist experience life in a females body and all the experiences that come with it ie lesbian and strait sex (maybe even rape).
if there is a mod for that out there please can someone send me a link to it, if there isn't could someone make a mod like that? (since i know the developer wont add that into the game themselves).
Yes, it's just you.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
WOW, had forgotten about this game. Last I played was in the Ice city after the fire one....I can't even remember where I got to in there but I assume I finished what I had. Apparently I have version 0.9.4b....

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
You have to visit Azula in Republic City and tell her you're staying too. Possibly Mai instead if you went with the Mai route in book 2, though I think it might always be Azula.

Then you go to Korra and Jinora's room. I can't remember what it was exactly. It may have been the chat option with Korra. But I got a pop up saying I can now view the ending. The ending is accessed from the pavilion with the skip time option that should come up there.
(love rout 4) I have a question, where did you find, looking at the game scripts, the dialogues of the scenes of Jinora and Korra in their room on the island of Tezin, I searched a lot and didn't find it, I know there's a folder where there's the dialogues , but they are all from the beginning in the south pole and in the swamp...

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes