May 12, 2020
Hey, all I'm having an issue. I'm replaying after the c update and no matter what I do I can't get the Bend over 4 and Blowjob 5. I've been walking with cum on face and tits for like 10 days and it's still not working. It's killing me to leave it at 99%.

Vilebah

Nov 7, 2019
Really nice game but also I can agree with someone who thinks that game is lack of training and more is about relationships with girls (wow, shock)

Command

Mar 24, 2018
I'm really hoppping for more characters in the epologes even the slave scenes. Would be intneresting for the slave area to have more girls or a larger group of slaves.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Really nice game but also I can agree with someone who thinks that game is lack of training and more is about relationships with girls (wow, shock)
Huh? There are light years between what girls do in the start and what they take at the end. That's sort of definition of "trainer". Tiny example:

unnamed (2).jpg

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Huh? There are light years between what girls do in the start and what they take at the end. That's sort of definition of "trainer". Tiny example:

View attachment 1847305
If you want to make good example please make it before and after picture :)
I play this game like maniac/addict XD so i know what you mean , but not everyone will know especially people from outside (people that have not play the game)

In the beginning you learn that you are a avatar but you don't know how to use 4 elements to activate avatar state , you get teachers and learn from them by "training"

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
If you want to make good example please make it before and after picture :)
I play this game like maniac/addict XD so i know what you mean , but not everyone will know especially people from outside (people that have not play the game)

In the beginning you learn that you are a avatar but you don't know how to use 4 elements to activate avatar state , you get teachers and learn from them by "training"
Errr... I think you miss a crucial thing here. As a lewd trainer the girls are trained to be the perfect harem material, starting from scratch. Beginning Katara blushed from a kiss. End of book 1 Katara fucks happily with all holes, and love doing public nude walks.
Beginning of book 2 has Azula and Mai are virgins.... you get the idea.

It goes way further than this in Book 4. Love route Korra and Jinora goes willingly into a polygamy marriage and are happy with 3somes galore. Slave route Korra Get publically fucked in the ass by a huge dog.

All the main girls are trained. Just the side figures (like Una, Book 2 tunnel guards, Book 4 swamp girls) are not going through extreme sex training.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Z

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Errr... I think you miss a crucial thing here. As a lewd trainer the girls are trained to be the perfect harem material, starting from scratch. Beginning Katara blushed from a kiss. End of book 1 Katara fucks happily with all holes, and love doing public nude walks.
Beginning of book 2 has Azula and Mai are virgins.... you get the idea.

It goes way further than this in Book 4. Love route Korra and Jinora goes willingly into a polygamy marriage and are happy with 3somes galore. Slave route Korra Get publically fucked in the ass by a huge dog.

All the main girls are trained. Just the side figures (like Una, Book 2 tunnel guards, Book 4 swamp girls) are not going through extreme sex training.
Thank you for explaining :) <3

I wanted to show a different point of view about Training , and at the same time make a satle/gentle joke about Training

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes