Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Ah no sry but Suki still can not get pregnant. Guess I worded that wrong.
During Book 3 Love Route Suki is handing out birth controll pills to all girls to prevent pregnancy. Later at the end of Book 3 right after you met the Earth King Suki approaches you in an alley and is basically giving you a choice if you want to see pregnancy content or not. If you say yes Suki mentiones that she mistakenly switched out the birth control pills for blood pressure ones thus getting the girls pregnant.

This particular scene did not appear on my first try but then I loaded the save again did some random stuff and then the scene happened.

Would love to see all the kids the MC has now mentioned or associated with him in Book 4 be it Love or Slave Route. I started playing Slave route of Book 4 first but so far no luck.
In the beginning the scene with Suki giving you a choice if you want to make girls pregnant wasn't existing

With Katara she ask you if you want her to get pregnant

With Toph she ask you at night what you think about having children

Those two were your choices to get them pregnant , scene with Suki is like someone just asking if you are certain about your choices , if you change your mind and if you say yes Suki mentiones that she mistakenly switched out the birth control pills for blood pressure ones and you just need to go giwe them a crempie

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
how can i do that? or it will carry over automatically?
Regrettably it's not automatic. You manually copy the old saves folder into the parallel place (under game folder) in the new version.

This will help you see files location, thou it deals with something else:
HOWTO USE SAVEFILE.png

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Is it possible to go back to the south pole again in book 4 slave route? Haven't gotten all the spirit paper from the omega tedious mini game and at some point you are just thrown back to republic city without warning.

Jul 24, 2020
During book 2 (fire nation) you have the option of buying a slave girl from Mai, but I haven't actually found a use for this anywhere after completing the book. Does anyone know what the slave girl is for?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
During book 2 (fire nation) you have the option of buying a slave girl from Mai, but I haven't actually found a use for this anywhere after completing the book. Does anyone know what the slave girl is for?
You can fill your farm with them. It is just another way instead of fighting and hoping to catch someone.

Jul 24, 2020
You can fill your farm with them. It is just another way instead of fighting and hoping to catch someone.
Thanks for the reply, but no, that's the "used cow" under "quest" items. "slave girl" is under "gifts" items, buying one has no effect on the farm, and after buying one, I can't buy another because Mai tells me I need to get rid of my current slave girl before I can buy another. Of course I have no idea how to get rid of my current slave girl, because I don't even know where to interact with her.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
what? why?
But this celebration and remembrance comes with a measure of contemplation, and it is with a heavy heart that as we discuss our plans to cement the future, we also take off our caps and salute FET for the journey she gave us, and set her ablaze with tears in our eyes as we gently send her into the abyss, with our favorite Scottish Fire Nation guards singing Danny Boy in heart-wrenching fashion. To be certain we can stay a creator on Patreon for years to come, continuing to make more and better games, we will be slowly removing old posts and links, so anything you wish to keep you’ll need to download now.

We are, and will always be, proud and grateful for what we’ve been able to accomplish with FET, and it will remain forever in our hearts with true fondness and love. Marty is still considering making his own version by himself in the future, and we may remake FET someday right here. This means that while FET has reached its satisfying conclusion, and will soon no longer be promoted here, it doesn’t mean it will disappear; it will simply no longer be an official MITY project, and we will be slowly removing it from our page in the coming days as we create and develop what comes next. Though we may still post some FET related art from time to time :)

Again, we will be removing old posts and links, and jumping straight into fresh development with tremendous enthusiasm, so anything you wish to keep, you’ll need to begin downloading now, before it's gone.

An ending is the opportunity for an incredible beginning, and that is what we aim to achieve, and we hope you stay with us, supporting and talking to us about what you want, what excites you — and we will respond by listening, and creating, and surprising. We celebrate FET — what we've learned, where we've been, and where we're going. It's all thanks to you that we're even able to create fun, unique, and varied games, and we will only grow from those roots.
AKA They want a future and FET linked on their Patreon will make them less money.

Andy10

Oct 21, 2021
Using what I learned today I took a little inspiration from how some games get an alternate title screen when you beat them. Here's the result. If anyone else wants my crappy attempt at a New Game Plus title screen, just take the pics in the zip and put them in the images folder.
View attachment 1798927
sry but can someone tell me how to put that as a main screen image

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I strain my memory: Katara was the top of self verbal-abuse (I'm you're slut etc.) during scenes, right? There's Azula on Amber Island, but that's just single occurrence and not the girl feelings.

Last edited:

wcol2

Sep 11, 2021
Can't find anything searching. How am I supposed to leave the swamp in b4 love route? I've clicked through every dialogue I have available and I cannot ride appa

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes