rbelmont

Oct 12, 2018
So wait, they're removing all traces of the game from their only public-facing page but they're also planning on adding some more content later?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PussMaster

xHexxit

Jun 21, 2020
View attachment 317426

Overview:
Four Elements Trainer is a massive undertaking set in the universes of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, and will be four complete games all united into one. Along the way, you'll find plenty of (fuckable!) characters, quests, stories, fights, and mysteries to unlock.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-24
Release Date: 2022-04-19
Developer: Mity
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0c
Language: English
Sidestory: Halloween Special 2018, Halloween Special 2019
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Saves:

Cheats:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Older hardware
Win/Linux (
v0.9.7c): - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.9.6a): - MEGA - -

Extras: Gallery Mod - - Art Assets 00-58

Fire Lord Zuko thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 45584 View attachment 45585 View attachment 45586 View attachment 45587 View attachment 45588 View attachment 45590 View attachment 45591 View attachment 45592
i can't seem to pass this stage, can anyone help me? I can't click on anything

DrLigma42069

Jun 9, 2022
Last I checked on this the game was in 0.8.6b, since then I got a new pc and lost my save files, does anyone have a save file for slave route in book 4 just before the new content after 0.8.6?

I finished the lovers route, I might just play the slave route again, but I want to have the option to start where I left off.

DrLigma42069

Jun 9, 2022
I feel like this and a hand full of other games are definitely worth playing, a lot of games on this site are just never to be finished patreon scamming projects

Reactions: Kyfal

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
How does Korra's loli scene get triggered? Saw it in the gallery but can't find it in the game
For this scene to be availabe you have to do comply with any dialog that involves underage. Answer Korra that you into younger girls, do stuff with Ikky and maybe more things I forgot. Basically it depends on things you chose from the beninnging. Oops, beginning

Reactions: PussMaster

LewdPrincess

Jan 8, 2018
For this scene to be availabe you have to do comply with any dialog that involves underage. Answer Korra that you into younger girls, do stuff with Ikky and maybe more things I forgot. Basically it depends on things you chose from the beninnging. Oops, beginning
Yeah I had to replay a good chunk of the game because I just picked something that sounded funny as I didn't expect it to have consequences. Also telling the girl you're trying to get with that you're into loli isn't the best tactic generally speaking.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Yeah I had to replay a good chunk of the game because I just picked something that sounded funny as I didn't expect it to have consequences. Also telling the girl you're trying to get with that you're into loli isn't the best tactic generally speaking.
Where is your profile pic from?

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
How books work in this game? Are they completely seperate from each other or is there some connection?
I mean, If I pick Slave route in B1 will it affect future events in any way?

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
here my saves with all the scenes.
the new scenes are in quick save.
The end of the 3 books is on the first page.
And the scenes that cannot be repeated are on the other pages.
I hope it works and enjoy it.
I know this is a really late reply but thanks for all these saves. I stopped just about around this version of when you posted so I don't have to play all the way from the beginning.

Reactions: naoligopraisso

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
How books work in this game? Are they completely seperate from each other or is there some connection?
I mean, If I pick Slave route in B1 will it affect future events in any way?
The answer is yes and no. Generally spoken, choosing love or slave route are the two main choices of the game that will affect the ending. But you could play the books in any order and probably wouldn't even notice any difference right now as the game asks you which path you took. This will probably change in the next patch though, and you have to play through the game at least once before you get the choice option.
quote by Marty:
... I'm changing FET so that if you've played through it at least once, you'll get the option to skip to the Nagina/Spirit choice when starting a new game. You'll get a yin/yang sign at the start. ...
Despite what I just wrote, there are some decisions that matter if you play the books in the right order (1>2>3>4). In some very rare cases, characters will know of certain actions you took in the past or remember you from earlier encounters.

My advice, if you are heavy into story or an ATLA fan, at least play the books in the right order, it's not a huge mistake if you don't do that though.

Be warned though, the difference between love and slave route is significant for books 2,3 and 4, I recommend playing all 6 of them at least once.

Reactions: Bev_
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes