nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
i recently replayed the game and i'm surprised Mity never put in the chance to knock up ty_lee...i mean...she appears in 3 out of 4 chapters,you can knock up azula and mai,there have been even more obscure characters who had the chance, but in no route there is a chance to do that, what's up with that?

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
i recently replayed the game and i'm surprised Mity never put in the chance to knock up ty_lee...i mean...she appears in 3 out of 4 chapters,you can knock up azula and mai,there have been even more obscure characters who had the chance, but in no route there is a chance to do that, what's up with that?
Dunno. In my eyes Ty Lee doesn't fit into the role of a wife or mother. She won't want to be a mother and give up her lifestyle.

Reactions: F1forhalp and APoc1

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Dunno. In my eyes Ty Lee doesn't fit into the role of a wife or mother. She won't want to be a mother and give up her lifestyle.
Same would be true for Azula and Mai though, maybe even Toph. Also, in reality, perspectives can change over time, and I'd say it's not rare for women to think different about motherhood depending on their age.
Ty Lee could have some issues raising kids though as is hinted in the ember island episode.

Reactions: Crusado and APoc1

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Ty Lee could have some issues raising kids though as is hinted in the ember island episode.
How so? Also, remember all the main girls are supposed to be teenagers in the series.

I could see a girl like Ty Lee turning into a complete breeding cow MILF once she decides to settle down.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
How so? Also, remember all the main girls are supposed to be teenagers in the series.

I could see a girl like Ty Lee turning into a complete breeding cow MILF once she decides to settle down.
Because she has issues with (her) family, being one of 7 siblings and unable to express herself.
Most of us men would like to turn any woman into a mindless breeding cow as long as it's just fantasy. I doubt a lot of woman would have this fetish though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Because she has issues with (her) family, being one of 7 siblings and unable to express herself.
Most of us men would like to turn any woman into a mindless breeding cow as long as it's just fantasy. I doubt a lot of woman would have this fetish though.
More like a mindless breeding cow Loli-making machine. :Kappa: (y)

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Oh, they do have this fantasy, and not just fantasy. Women love to tame their spouse. After that they sort of loosing respect for him.

Yep, women have their own fuckups.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I was thinking more along the lines of a 20 to 30 something hormonely driven titty monster MILF and mother of eight. There are plenty of women out there who just want to have a big family.

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Is that the end of the game?
What will be next?They have another game?(except Vampussy and 18Teens)
They also have a game named “Omnitrixxx” (not finished) and two Halloween specials for Four Elements Trainer. The Halloween games are more just fun side stories than anything, but I really had fun with them.

They’re supposed to announce what their next major game is soon on Patreon, but so far nothing yet.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes