akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
does anyone know when there will be another performance of the four elements trainer pawn island

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Not the worst bug in the world, but I figured I'd let you know that the "e" in "code" isn't visible when you try to leave the compound without permission in the love route with Korra.

Also, in your first training with Tenzin, I'm pretty sure "result" should be "results."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
I was thinking guys - it could use some amateur dubbing, something similar to what StudioFOW did on 'The Royal Treatment' for example. Look at the mods for Skyrim, people can band together and do a really good job. Personally, I like reading very much, but dubbing would undoubtedly add a lot of climate to a production like FET.

Reactions: Phase_01

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Experimenting again this time with body and boobs. Slight changes. Do you guys prefer original azula size that was upped just a tad (the middle ones) or the bigger variant?
Also should i make areola bigger or nah>? View attachment 2062865
One part of me likes the middle ones more because they blend more seamlessly with the clothed idles, but another likes the other one more because of the big MILF titties. XD

Perhaps a good middle ground between the two would be best? As for the areola I would also give it a slight bump in size. Not by much, but just a tad.

Good progress as always.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Experimenting again this time with body and boobs. Slight changes. Do you guys prefer original azula size that was upped just a tad (the middle ones) or the bigger variant?
Also should i make areola bigger or nah>? View attachment 2062865
i agree with zuko, maybe make the tits in between both sizes, and up the areola a bit

but if had to choose between these two, id pick the bigger ones cuz milf tiddies (tho i am an ass man myself)

Now someone just gotta model Kiyi, her other daughter :BootyTime:

Reactions: PussMaster

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second time doing spinners on Korra's slave route. Game crashed when I tried using the rollback.
Don't use rollback on that mini game not needed instead use the CTRL key hold it down and click as fast as you can 3 times you will at least get 2 of 3 and often you can get 3 of 3 , use roll back for the fighting arena that works and should not crash your game.

Reactions: QuickBob

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Don't use rollback on that mini game not needed instead use the CTRL key hold it down and click as fast as you can 3 times you will at least get 2 of 3 and often you can get 3 of 3 , use roll back for the fighting arena that works and should not crash your game.
Ah, I already figured out the trick to get 3 every time and maxed out at 13, but thanks! I just wanted to report the bug.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Ah, I already figured out the trick to get 3 every time and maxed out at 13, but thanks! I just wanted to report the bug.

Fair enough but it really is not a bug , some games you just can't use roll back on because of the nature and speed of the mini game.

Reactions: QuickBob

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
To clarify, I meant that it crashed when I used the rollback on the error screen, when you have the option to rollback or ignore. I did try to use the rollback you're referring to before that, which is what led to the error in the first place, so you're absolutely right, but I figured I'd mention that was what caused the crash after.

Reactions: APoc1

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Frankly i'm disspointed we have not gotten the abiltiy to impregnate Ty lee or have pregnant sex with her. If any girl is perfect for it in the series it's her. The game teased the idea in book 3, but sadly we have not gotten it. I mean granted we don't know if she actualyl had any kids by Korra's time so i get that being an issue. But it's still such a shame.

As more Ty lee in this game is a great thing.

Reactions: Shad0wB
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes