gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Dose anybody else, besides me, will be fascinated if in Book 4, Mity makes the MC possess and run around the story as a futa Korra? Oh the lulz to be had :FeelsGoodMan:
it would be fun to watch his patreon melt

python36

Mar 13, 2018
Please someone help me. I'm new to this.

I'm in book 2 atm, Fire Nation. I chose the slave route and now I'm stuck. My stats are shown in the image. I tried with both 100 & -100 morality but nothing works for me. Every time I go to train with Azula, she says "I don't have time for you right now. Keep working with Ty Lee and Mai and may be I'll train you some more.". I spoke to both of them but nothing happens. I can't proceed the game form here. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

keyrioss

Aug 17, 2017
Damn I thought v6.0.7 are the latest! I've got all four elements legendary crab and maxed them out in that version because I reached the end of development and there's nothing else to do! My lvl99 legendary fire element crab can oneshot every crab in the ba sing see!! Now I'm hyped to start over since I know that you can finally have sex with toph in this update.

Toph : I wanna see your dick. *blush*
Me : BONER OVERLOAD!!

Get Bent

Aug 17, 2017
Am I the only one who does seem to understand how the dream sequence B.S. works? I'm stuck with a barely functioning touch pad on my laptop so clicking and dragging is a bitch in a half already. The mission description states I need to get rid of all my "fake" memories so the when I get to the fake memory I delete it. Then I continue sputtering through the soul tree only for nothing to happen. Am I not supposed to delete the fake memory?

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Please someone help me. I'm new to this.

I'm in book 2 atm, Fire Nation. I chose the slave route and now I'm stuck. My stats are shown in the image. I tried with both 100 & -100 morality but nothing works for me. Every time I go to train with Azula, she says "I don't have time for you right now. Keep working with Ty Lee and Mai and may be I'll train you some more.". I spoke to both of them but nothing happens. I can't proceed the game form here. Please help me. Thanks in advance.
If you are still stuck, I can have a look at your save if you upload it.

Miranda0

Dec 10, 2017
İ cant go azula's room i try but game say "HUH HER DOOR İS LOCKED MAYBE I SHOULD GO TALK TO SOMEONE ELSE"
What should i do?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes