Smeilly

Mar 5, 2018
edit : i don't know how to bring suki to Ajala Again 'yet' after she lick Ajala for the first time, but i think i end the chapter for now, because when i click Toph House, it say Under Contruction
go to the maze. On the top left should be a button to visit Ajala. Took me some time too

Smeilly

Mar 5, 2018
Ok I am stuck.

Apart from that, I have been having no further progress for (ingame) days. What am I missing?
the programming isnt finished yet. you can download version 6.09c and do a littel bit more but there is nothing left for you.
Have you played both story lines? Love and Slave route?
we all are waiting^^

StickDead

Jun 28, 2017
This remember me the game of Princess Trainer (Very good game). I want korra & Azumi for you know teach cumbinding...

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
I wonder if Book 4 will have a blowjob scene with Kaya II and it'll call back to the fact that the ghost of Kaya I gave you a blowjob in Book 1? That'd be fun.

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
Hey please help me how can I pass this sh*t quest book 2 fire nation false memories quest.I destroy false memories but nothing happens please please please help me help us
after you get the confirmation of destroying the false memory you need to find the correct memory, it'll be the door you haven't got through yet. The routes are pretty confusing

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
is there any way to bang ty lee in book 2? got to the end with azula/mai.. wanted to know only ever got scenes of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can only bang Ty Lee on the Slave route, and you can only bang Mai on the Love route (unless you get the "armed cow uprising" bonus scene, IIRC).

XXI

Jan 21, 2018
Dose anybody else, besides me, will be fascinated if in Book 4, Mity makes the MC possess and run around the story as a futa Korra? Oh the lulz to be had :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Sword26
Nov 11, 2017
T
Hello, Just Dropping by to leave the Art Asset #18 here. It contains all the files for Book 2 which were still left. Among other things there's the end scenes for the love route, some Lia "Food Files" and even a Mai scene which never made it into the game. Be sure to check out the GIF Folder!

The download will contain a .txt file with links to earlier Archives.
Thanks! Any chance of the new art update?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes