zlaizer

Sep 5, 2017
Anyone finished the last part for book 3 for this update? Cause Im now stuck on Mai being in my tavern and when I go to toph it says the door is locked. Is this the last for this update or am I missing something?

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
Well you are in luck solo_player1!!! :D Since chapter 2 and chapter 3 of the game, I have been saving all of my saves. These saves are intended to completely work with v6.0.9. While I can't promise this for every save, I have not run into any issues so far.
As one should expect, the story progresses along with the date of the save file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Am I missing something on how to swap the save folders? How do i delete the saves I already have and how do i swap these into the files? I'm dense when it comes to things like this !!

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
Hy guys, anyone know why sometimes my mouse scroll didnt work for the replay the conversation?
i need to restart the game for it to rework again..
anyone know the solution? thanks :)
Blackjack disables it but doesnt re-enable it.

Smeilly

Mar 5, 2018
Anyone finished the last part for book 3 for this update? Cause Im now stuck on Mai being in my tavern and when I go to toph it says the door is locked. Is this the last for this update or am I missing something?
the most of us are stuck there. we think Programming isn't finished yet.

ice_fan

Oct 15, 2017
if you can tell me how do load your save i will try to help you.
When i copy it into may save folder it doesnt show up only mine
save location:
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Avatar Harem-1467471742
cliet alredy was 6.09c

ice_fan

Oct 15, 2017
save location:
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Avatar Harem-1467471742
cliet alredy was 6.09c
Or you can just rename to 9-2-LT1.save
and go to 9 page in load screen (if you alredy got saves on 9 page, then try 10 etc)

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
where do i find a strumpet?
The Strumpet is skye, you will encounter her after you get ty lee, you will be asked to find someone who will have sex in front of ty lee and suki, when you enter the maze she will be at the beginning.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
so Im confused on where to find food to find the rats for the person in the vent in book 3. is it not implemented or am I just blind?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
so Im confused on where to find food to find the rats for the person in the vent in book 3. is it not implemented or am I just blind?
You have to get to the hole where you fall in and can't leave, you get the rats from there, back out and you can give the chick the rats the next day.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
You have to get to the hole where you fall in and can't leave, you get the rats from there, back out and you can give the chick the rats the next day.
So I dont need any food or whatever? Btw thanks for the quick response.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes