QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Version 0.6.09c (the latest bugfixed one) is out:

v0.6.09b Changelog
  • Fixed bug where if you talk to Ty Lee's butt first, you miss out on her blowjob scene
  • Fixed bug where if you played Book 2's slave route, Mai doesn't disappear from the tavern, locking you out from the story
  • Fixed your hand staying on Katara's head during her blowjob

v0.6.09c Changelog

• Fixed ember island loop where you get stuck exploring the island
  • Edited Toph/Katara masturbating artwork
  • Fixed facial glitches in Toph’s sex scene
  • Fixed image overlap in Toph’s blowjob scene
  • Fixed Suki calling it a “kyoshi dildo” during sex

PC:

Mac:

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I don't know anything about Avatar: The Last Airbender or The Legend of Korra. Will this game only make sense for the fans of the cartoons?

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
I don't know anything about Avatar: The Last Airbender or The Legend of Korra. Will this game only make sense for the fans of the cartoons?
Part of the game's charm comes from recognizing the characters the protagonist is seducing/corrupting, but it makes sense even if you don't know them. Just read this:

Avatar: The Last Airbender is set in a world—adjacent to a parallel spirit world—that is home to humans and hybrid animals. Human civilization is divided into four nations; the Water Tribes, the Earth Kingdom, the Fire Nation, and the Air Nomads. Each nation has a distinct society in which select people, known as "benders" (waterbenders, earthbenders, firebenders and airbenders), have the ability to manipulate and control the element of their nation using the martial arts. Skilled benders of each element are able to manipulate additional related material, for example, earthbenders can manipulate metal and sand. Only the Avatar, however, has the ability to bend all four elements. When the Avatar dies, their spirit is reincarnated into the next of the four nations in the Avatar cycle; the Fire Nation, Air Nomads, Water Tribe and Earth Kingdom.

coldblade01

Feb 2, 2018
can anyone tell me what I'm suppose to be doing after getting back from the island? I went all over the city day and night and cant do anything except boobfuck the sister at night, rei has nothing, I completely denied mai, so I cant see her, jacked off on ty lee in tavern once.. sister room is locked during the day saying I should talk to someone else, but no one else works.. soldiers say private party.. my only options are farm, leave city and jackoff/titfuck sister at night ;/ halp pls 6.09

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
can anyone tell me what I'm suppose to be doing after getting back from the island? I went all over the city day and night and cant do anything except boobfuck the sister at night, rei has nothing, I completely denied mai, so I cant see her, jacked off on ty lee in tavern once.. sister room is locked during the day saying I should talk to someone else, but no one else works.. soldiers say private party.. my only options are farm, leave city and jackoff/titfuck sister at night ;/ halp pls 6.09
You have to do the bartending minigame until Ty Lee gives you some advice on making up with Mai.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Can anyone give me some good trainer games? Maybe with similar graphics (or just really good trainer games)

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Can anyone give me some good trainer games? Maybe with similar graphics (or just really good trainer games)
Princess Trainer is the original, and in my opinion best, trainer game out there. Besides, Four Elements Trainer is clearly inspired by Akabur's work. Try it out!

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Princess Trainer is the original, and in my opinion best, trainer game out there. Besides, Four Elements Trainer is clearly inspired by Akabur's work. Try it out!
Have you ever heard of Slave Maker? I'd say it's probably one of the biggest (in terms of actual file size and potentially content) trainer game. I don't think it's on this website tho

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
hold the left button of your phone, works for me
It was still the right button. Pressing it to hold still back spaces one but the menu pops after 5 seconds.

You have saved my mobile experience. Its been way to long since I had a decent game to take with me.

Reactions: Hirsh

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Have you ever heard of Slave Maker? I'd say it's probably one of the biggest (in terms of actual file size and potentially content) trainer game. I don't think it's on this website tho
I did, but I've never tried it. Is it good?

Hirsh

Mar 6, 2018
ya i used the cheat i have potions but when i hunt i only encounter the dreamslayer never any moose always slayers and i cannot pick up the flower i think game is stuck
in the flower quest you lose the first fight, take the flower and ran away, talk with katara and you will learn how to defeat spirits

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes