locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
naga is a giant ice beardog and yes its frm korra however naga whas also the pet off june different 1 though

Malkav

May 28, 2017
naga is a giant ice beardog and yes its frm korra however naga whas also the pet off june different 1 though
I just realized a woman might be blowing the dog. When I wrote my original sentiment, I was under the impression the dog was doing the blowing.

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
Hello, Just Dropping by to leave the Art Asset #18 here. It contains all the files for Book 2 which were still left. Among other things there's the end scenes for the love route, some Lia "Food Files" and even a Mai scene which never made it into the game. Be sure to check out the GIF Folder!

The download will contain a .txt file with links to earlier Archives.
Do you by chance have the most recent Art Assets?

Lollert

Jun 12, 2017
Question referring back to Book 2, sorry all:

There is loads of discussion in this thread about the slave route foursome yet almost nothing about the love route foursome on Emerald Isle. I've read that it definitely exists however. Can someone confirm, and if so, how do you get it? Thanks!
There's no foursome on Ember Island. There are no assets at all for it.
The closest is the bottle sequence and the sunbathing.

bobthemanman

Feb 19, 2018
First you need to be able to close the cracks in the floor. Then(unless I counted wrong), you need to go from the start of the maze:

Up, up, left, left, left, left, left, up, up left.

That should get you to her.

To get around her to free her, you just need to go, from there:

right, down,left, left, up.
thank you

bobthemanman

Feb 19, 2018
toph won't train me any more and the game is saying that i'm strong enough to break more walls in the tunnels but all i can find is that crack in the ground and when i try to move it says there's nothing i can do about this right now. i'll need to a stronger earthbender. so i can't save ty lee dose anyone know how to close the crack

serathepony

Oct 22, 2017
I dont get it... who the hell is Naga!? is Naga that Ghost snake slut who blowed me off in dream? or will Korras Dog Naga suck my cock? wtf is this about ?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
iff there whould have bin beastiality in the game it whould have shown in the tag's off this game

coldblade01

Feb 2, 2018
can anyone tell me whats the deal with the random girl that comes to your tent when your sleeping and blows you off, like 1-2 more trainnings off from maxing waterbending and I would guess I'm out of there? so.. if I'm suppose to do shit i'd want to know, only been getting the option to tell her to fuck off or keep suckin me off later

Dec 12, 2017
There's no foursome on Ember Island. There are no assets at all for it.
The closest is the bottle sequence and the sunbathing.
can't remember all I did but there is a foursome ending in the love route of book 2, as far as I remember you have to be at peace with may and azula, don´t choose any of the girls at the ending, and... the only thing I could mention is to get right the lauggage at ember island... i have some SS of the scenes if yyou want them... but idk if I can upload them uncensored here... I'm new here

booom313

Drama Queen
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Heya did an unnofficial port/mod of this game.

to activate the mod just call yourself "money" don't worry you'll can change you name later

to recieve a lot of money

If any of the staff / admins can add this to the op that would be lovely <3

Reactions: Rebis and Krull

Fedora Man

Jun 19, 2017
toph won't train me any more and the game is saying that i'm strong enough to break more walls in the tunnels but all i can find is that crack in the ground and when i try to move it says there's nothing i can do about this right now. i'll need to a stronger earthbender. so i can't save ty lee dose anyone know how to close the crack
I'm in the same boat. I try to talk to Toph in the morning, the game says to go to the maze, but I can't get past the cracks in the floor. Is this gated by level? I'm level 10 from fighting crazy chicks in the maze, do I need to keep grinding?

Ukatoo

Jan 3, 2018
Any chance to view again the new lesbian scene with katara and toph? Console command? This scene is so fucking hot

bobthemanman

Feb 19, 2018
I'm in the same boat. I try to talk to Toph in the morning, the game says to go to the maze, but I can't get past the cracks in the floor. Is this gated by level? I'm level 10 from fighting crazy chicks in the maze, do I need to keep grinding?
i'm level 13 and i think i might just wait for the next update and hope i can train more

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Art Assets #20

This time's art assets update has a little something from book2 which I came across a few days ago and don't think I ever showed you guys yet. Of course there's also the usual collection of assets we've been using in book 3, including the trick to how I got the buildings in the village to look the way they do.

As always it contains a text file with links to earlier updates.

ps. shoulder 's all fine again and ready for action : )

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes