coldblade01

Feb 2, 2018
I think I found a part that stops you from progressing farther.. because I'm in a loop right now(tried every option on the island) this is what I did.. oh and this is fire nation "supposedly love route"
- told mai I'm not interested(went fully with sister all her stats up with console tho :d)
- didn't get mai a flower
- (after not giving mai the flower)went to explore the island
- went to docks
- got on boat and seen sum mermaid tits.
- Loop4Lyfe:test2:

uploaded the save if u wanted to dick around and solve it, but.. I can just load a save before the choice "go explore island" or maybe it was the mermaid tits? o_O 8-10 is the loop, 3-2 is before the choices

tested more.. your fucked after clicked go explore island, only option is boat and picking money didn't change anything

The Novel

Feb 5, 2018
Anyone finished the last part for book 3 for this update? Cause Im now stuck on Mai being in my tavern and when I go to toph it says the door is locked. Is this the last for this update or am I missing something?

zenkarus

Mar 8, 2018
There's no foursome on Ember Island. There are no assets at all for it.
The closest is the bottle sequence and the sunbathing.
There is. You have to have left the stolen weapons with the cows + guards and have a good affection with Mai and Ty Lee. It will trigger then.

If you chose to confiscate the stolen weapons, just open up the console (shift + o) and type "girls_guns = True" to change it.

Anyone finished the last part for book 3 for this update? Cause Im now stuck on Mai being in my tavern and when I go to toph it says the door is locked. Is this the last for this update or am I missing something?
Same here. Might be incomplete and we just have to wait for the next update.

May 27, 2017
v6.07 save please
Well you are in luck solo_player1!!! :D Since chapter 2 and chapter 3 of the game, I have been saving all of my saves. These saves are intended to completely work with v6.0.9. While I can't promise this for every save, I have not run into any issues so far.
As one should expect, the story progresses along with the date of the save file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hurdidurdur

Jan 7, 2018
I think I found a part that stops you from progressing farther.. because I'm in a loop right now(tried every option on the island) this is what I did.. oh and this is fire nation "supposedly love route"
- told mai I'm not interested(went fully with sister all her stats up with console tho :d)
- didn't get mai a flower
- (after not giving mai the flower)went to explore the island
- went to docks
- got on boat and seen sum mermaid tits.
- Loop4Lyfe:test2:

uploaded the save if u wanted to dick around and solve it, but.. I can just load a save before the choice "go explore island" or maybe it was the mermaid tits? o_O 8-10 is the loop, 3-2 is before the choices

tested more.. your fucked after clicked go explore island, only option is boat and picking money didn't change anything
I tried it and got stuck too. You could contact mity and let them know about it.

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
Anyone playing on Android can point out where is the save data is stored, can't find anything inside ... Internal>Android>data .. :confused:

Lollert

Jun 12, 2017
There is. You have to have left the stolen weapons with the cows + guards and have a good affection with Mai and Ty Lee. It will trigger then.

If you chose to confiscate the stolen weapons, just open up the console (shift + o) and type "girls_guns = True" to change it.
That's not on Ember Island.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
can someone tell me how i hunt in book one the monster is way to strong and how do i pick the flower. katara wont talk tome because i need to hunt but the monster is stong as hell

Hirsh

Mar 6, 2018
can someone tell me how i hunt in book one the monster is way to strong and how do i pick the flower. katara wont talk tome because i need to hunt but the monster is stong as hell
farm money with the mail and buy potions

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes