Bigredz

Dec 8, 2016
Can anyone guess who is going to represent book air? The only one I can think of is korra, but even thats a little strange.

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Can anyone guess who is going to represent book air? The only one I can think of is korra, but even thats a little strange.
I don't think it's that strange. She DOES learn airbending in the cartoon. Maybe you're just talking about the big gap between the cartoons that would make.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
trying to reorganise my save... but i forgot what to do once we back from fire island... azula lock herself, mai nowhere to be seen, tylee only can gamble and iroh didnt say shit

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
does anyone know where ty lee is in the maze
First you need to be able to close the cracks in the floor. Then(unless I counted wrong), you need to go from the start of the maze:

Up, up, left, left, left, left, left, up, up left.

That should get you to her.

To get around her to free her, you just need to go, from there:

right, down,left, left, up.

europeanbuzz43

Jan 17, 2018
The game has been out for 17 months and still no one has made a 100% walkthrough / guide. I guess I'll never be able to play this game. Being a perfectionist sucks. :FeelsBadMan:

Jan 20, 2018
The game has been out for 17 months and still no one has made a 100% walkthrough / guide. I guess I'll never be able to play this game. Being a perfectionist sucks. :FeelsBadMan:
It's a straight forward game. Quit whining and play the damn thing, and if a guide is needed for anything really it's the crab minigames. But, even then its pretty simple to understand.

roojohan

Sep 7, 2017
anyone know where to find the key to the iron door in the tunnels ?

edit: nwm random spawn that took a bit to long

Oct 28, 2017
The games not finished though. that's why. i found a walkthrough for the first 2 books but the earth kingdom is new and its not even close to finished. they are only on the slave route and that's not even done. they still have to do the love route. the fire nation is probably one of my favorite stories done in these types of games. so maybe i might make a walkthrough later, but just follow the basic tutorial it gives you at the beginning and keep doing that. you should eventually get the scenes.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes