SterlX

Mar 6, 2018
Hey guys, just one question please about how to play the 6.09. I actually have the 6.07, which I've finished and was wondering if just copying the saved data of this version to the newest was good to continue the game ?
Thanks a lot !

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
It has been some time since I last ran renpy game on android, but all you should do to get into menu is press "back" button. It should open menu.
Thanks for the reply. My back button is actually rolling back to last option so it only rewinds the game. I may have to abandon playing on mobile for this one. Pointless if you cant save your progress. It would need an edit for a visible menu button on screen to work for me. So few options to play on mobile that are not just text based so I hope there is a solution.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Hey guys, just one question please about how to play the 6.09. I actually have the 6.07, which I've finished and was wondering if just copying the saved data of this version to the newest was good to continue the game ?
Thanks a lot !
Yeah, you can. However a few people report issues with it every new version and have to restart that Book. It never happened to me though.

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks for the reply. My back button is actually rolling back to last option so it only rewinds the game. I may have to abandon playing on mobile for this one. Pointless if you cant save your progress. It would need an edit for a visible menu button on screen to work for me. So few options to play on mobile that are not just text based so I hope there is a solution.

That's strange, what I recall rolling text back (and forward) is done by tapping on left or right edge of screen. And this should have same function on every device because it is how renpy is set. But somebody correct me if I am wrong.

kenyoru355

Aug 9, 2017
How do I get the Ty Lee "stuck" scene is it before or after saving her and is it just random chance if it is the latter?

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
quick tip, if you speak with ty lee before you see her face, you can't get the blowjob. don't say anything until you can find her torso.

Reactions: Bastod

arglebargle1

Dec 3, 2017
So got the new version, where on earth is Joo Dee? I've gone around the maze a number of times, the only thing left is the steaming crack in the earth but it says I need to get better at earthbending, but Toph's house is now always locked during the day. What am I missing?

Reactions: pluu

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
ok for some reason for me when i go in to the tavern where i have juli working suddenly mai appears after the dream BJ and now she is stuck there the whole time i go the tavern and it looks like i cant go further in that part

Reactions: dan94

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
guys, i really would like to know. Can somone just tell me if the book is completed or not? Thx in advance!

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes