Thandros

Feb 2, 2018
What was the solution? I'm playing booom's android port and I'm stuck at the same point.
Soooo frustrated....
(read all 26 pages here) (Twice) (AND...looked on-line.)

I am stuck in, I assume, the 1st Memory Dream.
Its the only one I've gotten to so far.

I grab my little light ball.
I drop it on a different light ball.
It then becomes the center of a new configuration of light balls.
Checked Map 1 for goodies, the only thing there is...
In the upper right you get taken to a 2nd map.
With a door.
It says 'You must destroy to False Memory to leave'.
I click -Destroy-.
Then....nothing.

[Edit]
goddamnit.
tripped over the solution ten seconds after I posted.
sonofa...
:oops:

1st Map
upper left.
-I got too used to dragging my light ball to the next closet one to move around and missed the exit-

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Toph’s slave training is less vindictive[
Interesting ; I recently kinda "complained" about how bad I felt for being rude to Toph, and it seems other people did since MITY decided to do some changes.

I cannot try this right now, but I'm as excited as ever with this game. :FeelsGoodMan:

suckedinto

Feb 5, 2018
There's a bug when you're trying to battle the b3 Teahouse Guy with 5 crabs. If they are all ko'd you get stuck on the select screen

Krubb

Aug 31, 2017
Question referring back to Book 2, sorry all:

There is loads of discussion in this thread about the slave route foursome yet almost nothing about the love route foursome on Emerald Isle. I've read that it definitely exists however. Can someone confirm, and if so, how do you get it? Thanks!

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm way late to the party. The last version of this game that I played was v0.4.17c. Have there been any additions, overhauls or changes to the water or fire tribes since that version, or should I just dive straight into the earth tribe for new content?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just noticed the changelog in OP. It mentions changes to the ending of Book 2 in a previous version. Going to restart from there and skip Book 1, but if there were any "recent" changes to Book 1 I'd be grateful for the heads-up. :)

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
Man its finally here. Although i do wish we could have gotten the Love Route. I am not a fan of the whole force/slave thing.
but still pretty excited. Cant wait for more updates.
P.S is the crab battle fixed yet? last time it was super buggy.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes