SCN820

Nov 26, 2017
Is there any cheat for money for chapter 3?
Just like allways with this engine.
Find file 00console.rpy
Press Cntrl+f
Seach for "Console" Change False for True and save file.
Then Shift + o ingame to open console.
money+=xxx - water chapter
fmoney+=xxx - fire chapter
emoney+=xxx - earth chatper

Reactions: Dark Horizon

Chokel

Aug 31, 2017
"play the game" you say. That's all fine and dandy,but I'm level 10+ in the maze,my pokecrab is level 19 or 20, I do market swindles every day and been doing this,crab battles and maze for 20 game days and still I can't find anyone to witness Katara and Toph.
how could you not try asking suki, play the game means use your brain to try out new/other stuff than just routine. Crab battles so far have no real use(storywise) besides spending your time how do u expect a (few) crab battle(s) to trigger something? Or is a crab a proper witness?

Malkav

May 28, 2017
How do I get the foursome scene in the Fire Kingdom?
This is actually a question that gets asked in this thread alot, and answered several times too. Here is the last time I helped with it

That post is a straight up save.

Here is me explaining the perimeters for triggering the scene in your own game

Reactions: tomislazy

lucas vereti

Feb 24, 2018
This is actually a question that gets asked in this thread alot, and answered several times too. Here is the last time I helped with it

That post is a straight up save.

Here is me explaining the perimeters for triggering the scene in your own game
Save is dead for new versions of game

MikeRotchfield

Nov 29, 2017
Cheers, but I think I'll restart with the new version once it comes out(I was playing the latest one) and hopefully it'll work this time around cause it must have been some progression bug.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes