MikeRotchfield

Nov 29, 2017
Suki and June are the two options. Make sure you've done enough hypnosis sessions with them though.
I haven't met Suki,don't know where. Only place seems to be the maze,but I explored it through and through many times. Can't get past walls or anything because my earthbending is too low, only got to the part you open up after freeing June. I must be missing something here,but no idea what. ed: and June says she won't go to the hypnosis room unless I tried it out on someone else.

LorDick

Aug 19, 2017
Pretty sure I did one, how do you look for someone's every post in a single thread?
In your profile, there is a tab "Recent activity" (there are all of your messages) and I used searching by title "four elements" and find only 5 messages.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
In your profile, there is a tab "Recent activity" (there are all of your messages) and I used searching by title "four elements" and find only 5 messages.
Single profile filtering doesn't seem to work for me, anyway with just a quick look I saw many more posts than just 5. Check again.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Great, I knew this would happen to me, Whenever I try and change console code or what ever you call it to enable cheats or whatever, I changed it to True, And now it says Invalid Syntax, What the fuck does that even mean?!? Now I have to redownload the game and reput the original notepad document back in

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Most of the questions about the game can be answered by: "Play the damn game" :winkytongue:
I mean, the game isn't finished but you cannot get stuck until you reach the actual "end" ; just play and be patient, you'll get through it.

Hans Braun

Oct 30, 2017
I don't know how much you know about game development, but releasing updates once a month is pretty good. I know you see 13k and think "Wow thats a lot of money" but in reality that covers the cost of living for 3 individuals in the united states. I don't know the specifics of how many people work on this game, but I imagine less than 5 people are working on this fulltime.
Once again I will reference your apparent lack of knowledge, but developing a game isn't exactly quick. While this game is no AAA title, with such a small group you'd be pressed to make any meaningful updates on a two, or even one week release schedule. You could push out a new scene and a few new dialgoues and some new art every week or you could spend a month, make actual progress that translates to more than 5 new minutes of gameplay, and release that.
Look up Max's Life by Kuggazer, this guy is the only Dev, makes about $700 per month and still manages to update twice a month with the updates being just as big as the Four Elements Trainer ones

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig:
fet-fan.gif
fet-fank.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/02/84211_fet-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/03/285422_fet-fann.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/03/285421_fet-fanjd.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/06/329191_fet-fank.gif

Last edited:

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Most of the questions about the game can be answered by: "Play the damn game" :winkytongue:
I mean, the game isn't finished but you cannot get stuck until you reach the actual "end" ; just play and be patient, you'll get through it.
savage but i completely agree been seeing alot of these posts and can't believe some of the questions like unless there a bug or error much of the game is pretty simple like i got thro 1 and 2 pretty easy even with two and the island just explored and boom wincest from best girl azula who i wished i realized sooner like talk about a booty and thicc asf man imma replay just for preg azula :happyblush:happyblush:happyblush:cool::cool::cool::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea:

Reactions: Ferghus and Tholio

Xto

Dec 1, 2017
Look up Max's Life by Kuggazer, this guy is the only Dev, makes about $700 per month and still manages to update twice a month with the updates being just as big as the Four Elements Trainer ones
Max's Life's art is literally just screenshots of Honey Select. All the art in FET is hand-drawn.

Reactions: theinternetis4

Hans Braun

Oct 30, 2017
Max's Life's art is literally just screenshots of Honey Select. All the art in FET is hand-drawn.
Okay fair enough, didn't think about that. My opinion still stands tho they could be publishing much faster if they wanted to.

GreeneMotion

Oct 1, 2017
Basically you have 8 endings, 4 per route.

Slave route has:
-good karma, public
-good karma, private
-bad karma, public
-bad karma, private

Love route has:
-azula ending
-mai ending
-zuko alone ending 1
-zuko alone ending 2

I forgot the details, but I've already made a post 20-30 pages ago with them if you need it.
Can you give me all save files...plz

Sep 29, 2017
So what is the current ending of book 3? I think I'm done with Toph for because at day it says "currently under development" and at night most you get is a blowjob, June doesn't have any new dialog after the ass spanking scene, neither does Suki after you take her to the tunnels and back, Jo-Lee and Ajala as well all the same. It did say I should upgrade the brothel after the gymnast girl (can't remember the name) came by, but there is no option for upgrading it. Same with the tavern, there is a dialog option "host a quest" but when you click it says to upgrade the tavern witch you can't. And I did save that chick that went to the tea shop, but the game did say her storyline isn't finished so that's fine. Oh and it keeps saying I should go see Jo-Lee when I sleep fir some reason, but when I do its just the some option to play with her tits. Is there something with the crab arena maybe, I really didn't want to bother with that? Did anybody get any further for now?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes