draken1990

Feb 21, 2018
im not sure whats going on but i dont have an option to open any files names .rpy.when i try it gives a popup saying which program do you want to use but none are listed.
nvm i was able to figure it out using the instructions from this link.

Hans Braun

Oct 30, 2017
It's really amazing how lazy the devs are with updating this game. They get $13k+ (!!!) per month but still don't bother to release more frequently.

Throwaway314

Nov 28, 2017
It's really amazing how lazy the devs are with updating this game. They get $13k+ (!!!) per month but still don't bother to release more frequently.
I don't know how much you know about game development, but releasing updates once a month is pretty good. I know you see 13k and think "Wow thats a lot of money" but in reality that covers the cost of living for 3 individuals in the united states. I don't know the specifics of how many people work on this game, but I imagine less than 5 people are working on this fulltime.
Once again I will reference your apparent lack of knowledge, but developing a game isn't exactly quick. While this game is no AAA title, with such a small group you'd be pressed to make any meaningful updates on a two, or even one week release schedule. You could push out a new scene and a few new dialgoues and some new art every week or you could spend a month, make actual progress that translates to more than 5 new minutes of gameplay, and release that.

caminhas

Jan 27, 2018
I'm kinda stuck, collected both the dildo and the key but can't trigger anything with Suki since she's with Katara at the clinic.

EDIT: nevermind, just forgot to upgrade the house

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Shouldn't this game get the optional urination tag? The number of scenes is getting pretty high.

Feb 25, 2018
Hey guys in the .07 update and every time I talk to June just as she goes into the ass out scene the whole game glitches and I get that ignore rollback quit glitch screen thing how do I fix this cheers

KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017
Hey guys in the .07 update and every time I talk to June just as she goes into the ass out scene the whole game glitches and I get that ignore rollback quit glitch screen thing how do I fix this cheers
Just start the new game with 3rd book. I had the same issue by trying to play on my old save's.

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
I have completed book one. But I have no idea about book 2. I couldn't complete it. I mean I didn't reached the conclusion. I think if there is any walkthrough for book 2 that would be helpful. Anyone know how to get all endings for book 2 please share it.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I have completed book one. But I have no idea about book 2. I couldn't complete it. I mean I didn't reached the conclusion. I think if there is any walkthrough for book 2 that would be helpful. Anyone know how to get all endings for book 2 please share it.
Basically you have 8 endings, 4 per route.

Slave route has:
-good karma, public
-good karma, private
-bad karma, public
-bad karma, private

Love route has:
-azula ending
-mai ending
-zuko alone ending 1
-zuko alone ending 2

I forgot the details, but I've already made a post 20-30 pages ago with them if you need it.

Reactions: Legendary 22

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017

Slave route has:
-good karma, public
-good karma, private
-bad karma, public
-bad karma, private

Love route has:
-azula ending
-mai ending
-zuko alone ending 1
-zuko alone ending 2

I forgot the details, but I've already made a post 20-30 pages ago with them if you need it.
Thanks for your help bro. But I couldn't find out. So I just give up.

LorDick

Aug 19, 2017

Hi I looked up all your post in this thread, but I didn't found any your post with details.

MikeRotchfield

Nov 29, 2017
Hey guys,I'm stuck in book 3. Katara says I need to find someone to witness her and Toph at the beach in order to get leverage,but I can't find anyone anywhere, I just keep skipping days,grinding the maze and doing crab battles with Iroh.

MoneyMii

Feb 26, 2018
Hey guys,I'm stuck in book 3. Katara says I need to find someone to witness her and Toph at the beach in order to get leverage,but I can't find anyone anywhere, I just keep skipping days,grinding the maze and doing crab battles with Iroh.
Suki and June are the two options. Make sure you've done enough hypnosis sessions with them though.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes