balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
So, i'm on the slave route
i'm stuck after releasing Azula
what should i do?
I'm stuck in the same boat.. you sense a slight prescence when visiting the tower at night, that's it.. Have I missed something obv, have to grind more..? Any help would be golden please.

cancrone

Jul 18, 2017
I'm stuck in the same boat.. you sense a slight prescence when visiting the tower at night, that's it.. Have I missed something obv, have to grind more..? Any help would be golden please.
When you have released Azula, you have to complete all the sex scenes in her room, than go to the tower at night and talk to the spirit.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
When you have released Azula, you have to complete all the sex scenes in her room, than go to the tower at night and talk to the spirit.
Hmmm.. thought I had.. have 4/4 for all sex scenes but will grind through them again then.. nothing else, farm or fighting related perhaps, that could be the issue?

KarrotKake

Dec 10, 2017
it looks like it will be korra's first season where she learns air bending. i hope we don't play as korra tho i don't like female protagonists :FeelsBadMan:
I mean, wouldn't it make more sense if the main character just stayed himself? The whole plot of the game is based on banging everyone, without anyone knowing who you actually are. Couldn't the protagonist just pretend to be Aang like usual? maybe older Aang?

Reactions: John Doe Jr.
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes