Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
it looks like it will be korra's first season where she learns air bending. i hope we don't play as korra tho i don't like female protagonists :FeelsBadMan:
Heh I actually didn't think about it ; that would be an interesting situation to have our male, overly vulgar spirit inside Korra's body. :FeelsGoodMan: I get that not everyone would like it ( I'd prefer to fuck Korra than being her too ), but yeah I think that would be fun and funny.
Also, I can't see the player being Tenzin or Amon...That wouldn't be coherent. Geez! I'm so excited :FeelsGoodMan:

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
Is there any kind of walkthroug and the possibility to pin it in the OP? there ar 132 pages in this thread now, possibly there is one but I don't have the energy to go throug all of them to look for it...

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Guys when i go to sleep it still says that i have to find Jo Dee,is that normal and how can i fix it ?

Xodus

Jun 29, 2017
In book 2 slave path, whenever I try to talk to the shady dealer to deliver the letter the first time, the game always freezes while he is talking. I tried with and without cheats, and it's always the same. Could someone please upload a save just past this part? Thanks!

Wyvren

Sep 16, 2017
In book 3 where do I find the witness for Kitara and Tophs Lesbian scene? I also cannot break open either of the 2 rock walls in the tunnels. It says my earth bending is to weak, however I don't see a way to train it anymore as Toph wont talk to me. I'm obviously missing something obvious. :) Any help would be awesome.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
In book 3 where do I find the witness for Kitara and Tophs Lesbian scene? I also cannot break open either of the 2 rock walls in the tunnels. It says my earth bending is to weak, however I don't see a way to train it anymore as Toph wont talk to me. I'm obviously missing something obvious. :) Any help would be awesome.
If you mean that when you try to enter at Toph's house it says that it's still in developmente it's just because book 3 finished.

Wyvren

Sep 16, 2017
No it says "You knock but get no answer", then "I should see Katara about getting some leverage on Toph".
I've talked to Katara and she wants me to find a witness to take to the beach to watch her and Toph have sex.
I don't know what witness she is referring to.
June talked about not wanting to do the hypno stuff until after I have done it with somone else.
The shop girl just tries to sell me stuff.
Joo Dee just asks me if I she can help me and I say not at the moment.
I don't know who else to talk to.

Cheers

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
No it says "You knock but get no answer", then "I should see Katara about getting some leverage on Toph".
I've talked to Katara and she wants me to find a witness to take to the beach to watch her and Toph have sex.
I don't know what witness she is referring to.
June talked about not wanting to do the hypno stuff until after I have done it with somone else.
The shop girl just tries to sell me stuff.
Joo Dee just asks me if I she can help me and I say not at the moment.
I don't know who else to talk to.

Cheers
I guess Katara's refering to Suki because she's one of the witnesses,go in the maze and try to find her.

Wyvren

Sep 16, 2017
Hmm I've been everywhere in the maze. I even downloaded the map that was posted in this forum. I tried clicking on the metal grate but I got nothing.

I appreciate your help m8.
It sounds like you are right and Suki is the answer as I have not found her.

Ty.

Reactions: Ut5962

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hmm I've been everywhere in the maze. I even downloaded the map that was posted in this forum. I tried clicking on the metal grate but I got nothing.

I appreciate your help m8.
It sounds like you are right and Suki is the answer as I have not found her.

Ty.
I think i can help you finding her if i remember the right way leading to her so...when you enter the maze go straight until you find the first cracked wall like Pic 1 then you can only go right(Pic 2)and then straight(Pic 3) and if i remember she's chained to this wall(Pic 4).
I hope this is the right way to find her and i hope i helped you somehow.

Wyvren

Sep 16, 2017
Well, I think we are getting closer. I cant knock the wall down.
It says my earthbending is to weak.
Toph isn't training me anymore, so how do I raise it up enough to get through?
Do I need to beat the maze women until I do or is there some other method?
Cheers.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Cheers.
Hmm that's a really though question you know ? Try to beat all maze womens and level up your character then try start the training with Toph,look in the top right corner if you have to build somethin newor if you have a save before Book 3 start it again and be careful with the dialogues i think i can help you because i have a save file before all the trainings so maybe i can tell you what you missed.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Cheers.
So as far as i discovered if you keep winning against the womens in the maze and if you keep visiting Toph at nigh to to the massage on the tits you should unlock the scene when you massage her tits withouth the upper clothes so i guess you just have to visit Toph at nigh to unlock some scenes the i think you could continue with the Earthbending training.

Wyvren

Sep 16, 2017
Ok cheers.
It seems I'm in a bit of a catch 22 with Toph. I cant talk to her at night as it says the same thing at night as it does during the day. Ive gotten past the foot job scene where she gets pissed off. And that leads me to kitara and the blackmail and the whole witness/lesbian thing. But I think you are right in that the witness is probably Suki. So that leaves me with beating the women in the maze to level up enough to break the wall down.
Thank you for your help.
It cleared up a lot and I think enough to figure out whats going on.
I think the story progressed faster than it should have and I did not get to train up my earthbending with Toph enough to break down the wall.
And now that the story has moved on to where I can no longer train or talk with her and now I'm stuck.
I need her to train me to knock the wall down.
I need the wall down to get suki.
I need suki to get me back to being able to talk/train with Toph.
I will wipe all of my saves and restart book 3.
Hopefully that will purge what ever weirdness I have picked up.
Hmmm MITY. May It Taint You......... I think she tainted my save. :)

Thank you again. mladen94

Wyvren

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes