iknowimsick

Nov 1, 2017
After the scene with Ajala and Suki in the dungeons, it keeps telling me to find Joo Dee and I find her and have the new phrase that brain washes her, but I can't do anything besides the usual tit play stuff. It ends and kicks me out of the room and I have to start the day over. Can I progress further? Or is that it for this version

Thanador

May 2, 2017
Hey guys i am a little stuck i have maxed out everything but water bending in the first book and i cannot train any further she just says i need to help more people but nobody seems to want any more help? I have done Namis shop and Unas school and maxed all the relationship bits with Katara but i dont seem able to progress? someone HELP!

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
LaTEST uPDATE IS THIS
Four Elements Trainer v.0.6.04e-pc

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Really Than I take it 6.0.7 is the patreon version ? because 6.0.4E iS THE officially released public version released by the dev on his/her tfgamessite account

Throwaway314

Nov 28, 2017
Hey guys i am a little stuck i have maxed out everything but water bending in the first book and i cannot train any further she just says i need to help more people but nobody seems to want any more help? I have done Namis shop and Unas school and maxed all the relationship bits with Katara but i dont seem able to progress? someone HELP!
One of the later quests requires you to have Katara's respect raised to something like 6. Make sure you talk to the elder council and raise her respect levels, and then you talk to Katara in her house during the day

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
How do I unlock Suki's missionary scene? Every time I try it the game says I need to hypnotize her some more, but I can't get her back into the hypnosis room anymore. When I go visit her in the brothel it just immediately brings me to the menu of either "Nude" or "Kyoshi Costume".

Is it bugged or do I need something else first?

Reactions: Joven123

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Really Than I take it 6.0.7 is the patreon version ? because 6.0.4E iS THE officially released public version released by the dev on his/her tfgamessite account
you're technically right, the latest public version is 0.4e but f95 has the latest patreon version which is in page 1

stuck at find jo dee even though ive found her :(
I'm stuck at that part too, If you say you found her and found her 2 password (which is a silly word/sentence) and stuck at getting joo dee sucking slappin titties and spitting on her then you're done with her

How do I unlock Suki's missionary scene? Every time I try it the game says I need to hypnotize her some more, but I can't get her back into the hypnosis room anymore. When I go visit her in the brothel it just immediately brings me to the menu of either "Nude" or "Kyoshi Costume".
Is it bugged or do I need something else first?
As of 0.6.0.7 you gotta find the dildo + key (check prev page to find how) and convince her to ride your dick (to hypnotise her you gotta find ajala who first taught you how to hypnotise

Jul 23, 2017
I think that that snake spirit is hidding in or taking katarra's place. I mean in book 2 we already saw the possibility of him changing or taking over someone (the prissoner girl).

Reactions: GAB

Niki Boxcer

Nov 4, 2017
I'm having the same problem. I followed Throwaway314's advise and raised Katara's respect to 6. Then she told me to go talk to Uma, but now every time I go see Uma, all I can do is take her to the teacher's lounge. What gives?

hurdidurdur

Jan 7, 2018
I'm having the same problem. I followed Throwaway314's advise and raised Katara's respect to 6. Then she told me to go talk to Uma, but now every time I go see Uma, all I can do is take her to the teacher's lounge. What gives?
I'm not entirely sure but I think you'll need to get it up to at least 7.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes