Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
MITY is like the only Patreon I am actually considering to donate to.

They got some really consistent quality content, it's flat out amazing.
I kinda like summertime saga tbh amity park looks good but there isn't much

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
can anyone upload a photo of the solved puzzlebox in book 2? i think i solved it but it never seems to work i must be slightly off somewhere.

booom313

Drama Queen
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
ported on the requests of a member to port this game

so here's the unnofficial port of

mod = if you name yourself "money" you gain a lot of money

if any admin/uploader would link it to the post that would be nice <3

kodyman

Oct 12, 2017
So where is the second wall you can break? I tried to go to the beginning one on the right but it said that i am still too low level EB for it but i cant find another and my charachter says that i found a wall i could break?
Had the same problem. It appears that if you broke the wall that's straight ahead and has empty shackles on the other side before the update that added Suki then you have to reload an old save from before you broke that wall. That did it for me at least

Bertinrow

Sep 4, 2017
So I played this game a while ago. Did both paths of Books 1 & 2, on book one the slave-y path was more fun but I don't quite remember Book 2. I know that one path seemed MUCH longer than the other, going to an island and such, although the second play through could have been a different version. Is one path in the Fire Nation generally considered better than the other? Also, excited to do Book 3. Any insight would be appriciated

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
the love route seems much better to me with a lot more content and such. as for book 3 havent really played it as i am waiting for the love route

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
well new update has nothing so ill wait , plus joo dee event don't work and the bar girl broken.. bug hunt works better

kukukaia

Jan 11, 2018
This 0.6.07 version sucks. This guy is making $12k and dont even try to make up to.

- lesbic scene
-footjob
-other lesbic scene

Thats all we have got.

Qotsafan

Mar 2, 2017
Can somebody upload version 0.6.07 on something other than Mega? Mega gives me download errors for this file for some reason. (the pc version)

Klokz

Aug 12, 2017
Always a fan of this game.

It's the writing that really brings out the quality here.

"Well he isn't a bender and he resisted arrest so... jail."

Reactions: zazzaro

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Okay, I just started on the new update and I also haven't played the game since 0.6. It's been a while I know. But the point I'm trying to make is, are the animations a new thing or is it just me?

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
Am I the only one for whom the hammer game has sped up by an insane amount? the arrow is moving so fast for me that any game element is lost and it's all luck...

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes