zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
The game keeps on giving me errors when I talk to June since the new update, is it normal?

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So where is the second wall you can break? I tried to go to the beginning one on the right but it said that i am still too low level EB for it but i cant find another and my charachter says that i found a wall i could break?

hurdidurdur

Jan 7, 2018
Game keeps telling me to go into tunnels when trying to talk to Toph during day, "I remember a wall that seems breakable" etc. But I've done everything I can in tunnels. Too weak to break the bottom left wall and too weak to get past steam. Got June out though.
Have you already broken the wall to the north? When you enter the tunnels keep going straight up until you reach a dead end.

Meko

Jun 20, 2017
You need to a bit further up to where the tree (vines? roots?) are and then you can go down.
You'll find the key when you then go up the stairs and to the right will be a hole go down there and you should be set.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is there still only content for the enslavement route of part three or has the romance route started?

ddwdq

Apr 8, 2017
MITY is like the only Patreon I am actually considering to donate to.

They got some really consistent quality content, it's flat out amazing.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes