Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
hmm are there any new games being made like this,summertime and a town uncover? I'm waiting for amity park update, played snow daze .

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So I'm man enough to emit when I'm wrong, so I'm on the last day of ember islands in book 2 of the romance route. It's definitely a lot better than book 2's slave route. It has a better story and arguably more/better scenes. So I assume that their pushing the romance route to be the games cannon compared to the slave route or since the romance route comes second they are just devoting my time and thought to it.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
hmm are there any new games being made like this,summertime and a town uncover? I'm waiting for amity park update, played snow daze .
Like this as in what? Trainers because those are dime a dozen, life simulators? Because I really wouldn't call element trainer a life simulator personally.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Someone hava a save after rescuing the girl from the tunels and giving her the medicine she was working for me already but now my pc broke and i have to start over

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
have no idea, this is the first post on his patreon, I'm still at book one at this game

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
so is there any sort of walkthrough for book 2 love route out there by chance? i have beaten it once already but i want to go through and do everything i can for scenes and quests and stuff.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes