Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
How different are the love/slave routes? Same scenes content, but different dialogue? So far I've done slave route in Book 1 and currently doing love route in book 2 with Azula
very different I did both slave and love route for book 1 and 2 its really all different tbh. its like two stories . love route seems way better tho.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
very different I did both slave and love route for book 1 and 2 its really all different tbh. its like two stories . love route seems way better tho.
I'm playing the whole game over, I did book one (i had already did both routes before) to see if anything new was added (yes there was) but I disagree slave route was better with katara. I never got to do the love route with Azula, it was basically slave route then wait until book 3 came out. So now I'm doing the love route and now I'm playing as Zuko...it loses point just for the incest with me.

TodorokiShoto

Oct 9, 2017
The_fallen_dragon can you post a non mega link to 6.06 or a mega link that doesn't create a zip file? or tell me how you downloaded it from mega if you did?

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
I'm playing the whole game over, I did book one (i had already did both routes before) to see if anything new was added (yes there was) but I disagree slave route was better with katara. I never got to do the love route with Azula, it was basically slave route then wait until book 3 came out. So now I'm doing the love route and now I'm playing as Zuko...it loses point just for the incest with me.
what new thing in book 1? cuz I got saves in different books with each of them complete I'm sure after book 4 we will be able to go back but that could be a year or 2

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
what new thing in book 1? cuz I got saves in different books with each of them complete I'm sure after book 4 we will be able to go back but that could be a year or 2
When I first played book one, I don't remember being able to get a blowjob from the ghost of Katara's mom in either the slave or the love route, so that caught me out of nowhere.

Nebe

Aug 12, 2017
how can i free june? i tried new game 3 times now and i have no idea where to find the key

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I know what you mean. Just completed the love route in Book 2 and don't really want to play the slave route as that would kinda ruin the great story

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
i did but it didnt helped, killed tons of attackers and still no key or whatsoever :(
post 2146

post 2155

Nebe

Aug 12, 2017
post 2146

post 2155
thanks but suki is not the problem, i mean june, the black haired woman. i cant find out how to free her, it says i cant train with toph because i should hypnotise suki and june first, no problems with suki but i cant get june out of the maze....

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
thanks but suki is not the problem, i mean june, the black haired woman. i cant find out how to free her, it says i cant train with toph because i should hypnotise suki and june first, no problems with suki but i cant get june out of the maze....
landmark corridor on the side of the spiral staircase, where the trees
can be found simply. Or climb the spiral staircase, then jump into the hole. Then break the wall to exit and go along the down arrow
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After liberation it can be found in a tavern

Nebe

Aug 12, 2017
landmark corridor on the side of the spiral staircase, where the trees
can be found simply. Or climb the spiral staircase, then jump into the hole. Then break the wall to exit and go along the down arrow
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After liberation it can be found in a tavern

THANK YOU! i didnt know i could jump down the hole

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes