Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I'm trying the game, chapter 1 : but where do you see how much money you have? or how many potions?

rx_robo

Jan 3, 2018
The vibrating dildo Suki scene is still bugged in 6.06 bughunt
me too, anyone can help us?
i've repeated book 3 from the begining, because my old save data can't be opened in this update version and always stuck at suki vibrating dildo scene..

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Book 2, Love route. Does anyone know if after saving Mai in her shop, giving ownership of the shop in the island and having sex with her, can you still go for Azula? It just seems from the dialogue that maybe Azula is over

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Since I'm bored and just got off DB fighterz. I think I'm going to play book 2 love route again without cheats.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Ok... I'm stuck... I can no longer get training from toph since I need to go into the tunnel and break a wall, but there are literally only the fissure and the wall past the area where you find the first prisoner left and both say I'm not strong enough to break them.

Reactions: Batdog

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
How different are the love/slave routes? Same scenes content, but different dialogue? So far I've done slave route in Book 1 and currently doing love route in book 2 with Azula

Xukuth

Feb 3, 2018
How different are the love/slave routes? Same scenes content, but different dialogue? So far I've done slave route in Book 1 and currently doing love route in book 2 with Azula
Not sure about book 1, but book 2 is considerably different for love/slave route. Love route has a side trip to Ember Island that you don't get to take if you do slave route. And slave route you can fuck Ty Lee, while you can only get a blowjob on love route.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
I have a little technical question guys. Is it possible to extract the musics from the game? And How?
Or maybe some of you already have them somewhere? :FeelsGoodMan:

Lollert

Jun 12, 2017
Ok... I'm stuck... I can no longer get training from toph since I need to go into the tunnel and break a wall, but there are literally only the fissure and the wall past the area where you find the first prisoner left and both say I'm not strong enough to break them.
From entrance, go forward then left. It's down that path.

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
I still haven't found any of the rats, can you guys be more specific? There are a lot of piles of rocks...

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes