Jul 23, 2017
did anyone notice that when you skip the dialogue when playing with toph's tits (slapping them through the clothes, first option) you get this scary ass face that's all white with red demon eyes.It's only there for a split second,and if you try to go back and see it you can't.But you can try the other day
there I got it finally

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
I'm stuck in the maze too. After Toph asks you the quest for lifting the boulder I'm supposed to break a wall, but it won't let me break the small weak wall nor the steamy cracks. I've already advanced further in the maze to get June and wander through the other locked up places...

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
anybody can quickly help with book one ?

i finished the school part and got acces to the orgy room been there two times ive helped build up the store and got through the whole dream thing during training and now she says i need to help even more council says im almost done but no matter where i go how many times i hunt to get it to spawn i just cant seem to get something to happen that lets me do the final training and i dont remember how to reach the endings -_-

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I appreciate that Suki is in this, Toph does nothing for me personally. Can you work around her content?

Rolay7

Jun 27, 2017
This isn't Korra it's the first series but yes there are other trainers called World Hero Trainer and Villain Trainer by the same guy and than you have Bend or Break: Korra by Sunsetrider7, i think there's more.
the last siluet suggests that Korra will be the last stage of the game.

Rolay7

Jun 27, 2017
Well that's a huge promise. I hope you're right :)
the game can best described as "if got his shit together and had frequent updates" though the first books kinda flat, the second book relly spikes in quality with a lot more mechanics and girls.(they also hint to a futa Azula scene but never show it:(,) I haven't played the third book yet so I don't know enough about it.

Reactions: KaiserST and Voilsh
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes