Johansenbaby

Feb 2, 2018
Help. How do I put azula in prison? And I didnt encounter that lake scene. Im in zuko route.
Do i have to be in slave route so i can put azula in prison?
Im playing latest update.

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
It should be the first hall to the left. The one that's just a cracked wall.
It's telling me I need to raise my earthbending to get through, but the game is telling me to check the tunnels to open up a new area and I can't increase my earthbending further...

Johansenbaby

Feb 2, 2018
Help. How do I put azula in prison? And I didnt encounter that lake scene. Im in zuko route.
Do i have to be in slave route so i can put azula in prison?
Im playing latest update.

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
The second book is really hard to complete. I don't know how to have intercourse with azula. If someone know just upload a walkthrough.

Dec 3, 2017
It's telling me I need to raise my earthbending to get through, but the game is telling me to check the tunnels to open up a new area and I can't increase my earthbending further...
Talk to Katara and go to Toph's house in the day, you should trigger a couple events that lead you to increasing your earthbending.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
anyone.. how to break trought wall on first left hall in labyrinth?..

kvothe1

Aug 31, 2017
im just going to restart book 3 see if that helps. its not too much to just grind back through it.

Salix

Jun 4, 2017
anyone.. how to break trought wall on first left hall in labyrinth?..
You have to break the first breakable wall straight ahead when you enter the dungeon. So you have to use save where it is still standing or you will not be able to continue.

Reactions: Ariyuki

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Not working still the same issue
One of the issues is that the wall to break in this release was not in last time ( or i didnt find it) I went to the only availible area which was the steam on the floor with cracks and i couldn't. But exploring the left side of the first area (second left I think) I was able to find a wall that had some cracks and after breaking it opened up a new area with Jin inside.

Reactions: peter bamforth

Ariyuki

Nov 30, 2017
Anyone can fuck with Suki? "I think it needs more hypnotism" but I can't do that and I think I did all the new content.

Jul 23, 2017
did anyone notice that when you skip the dialogue when playing with toph's tits (slapping them through the clothes, first option) you get this scary ass face that's all white with red demon eyes.It's only there for a split second,and if you try to go back and see it you can't.But you can try the other day

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes