Xypher

May 1, 2017
korra is worth watching, but it's not as good as Aang
True, also their are less episodes in each season compared to the Legend of Aang, also it has less or rushed character and story development.

halil123

May 23, 2017
Yesterday I was playing just fine, now when I launch the game it starts from beginning with tons of exception errors. I can see my saves but can't load them.

ddwdq

Apr 8, 2017
Oddly enough the Korra series felt a lot more childish to me even though the characters were older. What bothered me was that all the characters were just so black and white (and frankly I kind of despised Korra for the mix of her attitude while also being an idiot).

Reactions: Mastershake

Fanley

Jan 7, 2018
The Mega link is currently down. The Nopy link is still okay though, so currently downloading...

Saligia

May 12, 2017
The bughunt version has been released for the 20 dollar patreons. Now we wait for whomever's pirate-Fu is strongest. Will it be a generous patreon? a Svcomics release? a surprise /WEG/ release? nobody knows!

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Wait for a version that doesn't have gamebreaking bugs, unless you enjoy downloading it 3 times each month.
It might even be a good idea for mods to ban alpha releases from these threads, people don't treat them as bughunt versions.

Jul 23, 2017
The bughunt version has been released for the 20 dollar patreons. Now we wait for whomever's pirate-Fu is strongest. Will it be a generous patreon? a Svcomics release? a surprise /WEG/ release? nobody knows!
bug version or not you do get it early for free , so I personally don't get what is the problem,to download it again if needed

Saligia

May 12, 2017
bug version or not you do get it early for free , so I personally don't get what is the problem,to download it again if needed
I'm didn't say there's a problem at all? I''m ust patiently waiting for someone to release it. I'm certainly going to try out even the buggy test version, as toph is amazing.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes