Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
I am stuck on book 1 on love route. The Elder Council left the village, so I can´t raise respect by talking to them and walking on public seems to do nothing. I tried to use cheats to get more respect but still, when I want to do scene with Katara, she keeps saying "Maybe later". Can anybody give me advice?
Hunt to raise Katara's affection toward you. Once it's high enough, you'll unlock a scene, I think in your hut (I can't remember exactly). The council will come back once you had sex with her.
Honestly, my best advice for the game would be: play the game. Minigames and actions are here for a reason ;)

That makes me think about one thing I found awesome with that game: each book offers different or new gameplay mechanics and/or minigames, based on the book itself.
For example, you have to hunt in Book 1, but in Book 2 you'll have to fight against the Earth kingdom (that's not a spoiler don't worry :winkytongue: ). The developpers really made an effort on that.
I can't wait for the final release of Book 3 and the beginning of Book 4 - which will obviously include Korra, since that's her silhouette on the main screen. Azula will remain my favorite, but still...I'm excited for some hot Korra action.

1513221529993.jpg

I guess we'll see Katara as the old woman she became too, in that book...I'm so curious about it to be honest :eazyHype:

Reactions: @@wolfman@@_

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I never saw the legend of korra...thought it was lame because i was dissapointed they didnt continue the last airbender to find out what happened to zuko's mom.
Should i watch it?

ddwdq

Apr 8, 2017
I never saw the legend of korra...thought it was lame because i was dissapointed they didnt continue the last airbender to find out what happened to zuko's mom.
Should i watch it?
FYI there are like 3 comic sequels to the last airbender (which also resolve the Zuko's mom storyline). The comics are canon and a pretty good read.

Reactions: BigBabs69

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Should i watch it?
Well if you enjoy the previous Avatar then you "might" like it, try watching the first season then decide whether to continue it or leave it alone.

Reactions: BigBabs69

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Are there any good walkthroughs for this game, specifically Books 1 and 2? I don't plan on touching 3 until it's complete.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Hunt to raise Katara's affection toward you. Once it's high enough, you'll unlock a scene, I think in your hut (I can't remember exactly). The council will come back once you had sex with her.
Honestly, my best advice for the game would be: play the game. Minigames and actions are here for a reason ;)

That makes me think about one thing I found awesome with that game: each book offers different or new gameplay mechanics and/or minigames, based on the book itself.
For example, you have to hunt in Book 1, but in Book 2 you'll have to fight against the Earth kingdom (that's not a spoiler don't worry :winkytongue: ). The developpers really made an effort on that.
I can't wait for the final release of Book 3 and the beginning of Book 4 - which will obviously include Korra, since that's her silhouette on the main screen. Azula will remain my favorite, but still...I'm excited for some hot Korra action.

View attachment 63327

I guess we'll see Katara as the old woman she became too, in that book...I'm so curious about it to be honest :eazyHype:
Part of me wonders if Book 4 will also have two paths like Book 2. One being the MC as himself and the other possessing a character again. Imagine possessing Asami, would be hilarious just for the reactions. XD

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How is there this much misinformation out there? It's pretty impressive considering Mity has been doing this for awhile. You would think people would, you know? Get a fucking clue?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Is this game really not popular enough to get put in the popular tab?

I have played all the games in that popular section and this one is better than 65% of them

Yes I did the math
How games get into the popular tabs is not by personal preference, but by how many comments it has. At 117 pages, not enough to be one of the 'popular' games on f95.

Should i watch it?
Because of SunsetRiders7's game about Korra, I watched that series before watching the Last Airbender. Actually, it was this game that nudge me to watch the 'Last Airbender' too. I personally think that Airbender is better series, but that might be because it was the last one I watched. Even so, I think Korra is a very, very strong cartoon in it's own right. I think the main thing to keep in mind while watching Korra, is that her goal is to restore balance after what happened in the war, which doesn't turn out as Korra may have imagined it...

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
I think he meant a mega link of someone who uploaded the latest dev build.
It ain't that hard to look up MITY on google.

Maybe actually read the update? It says right in the text you quoted that there isn't a new release yet. Don't throw an attitude when you're the one not reading.

Sep 4, 2017
:/ You need to hunt some of these strange Mooselions or what they called. This game doesn't have that much interaction. You can do better than that.
I forgot to mention that I already have affection on maximum because I forgot to raise stats in balance.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes