KarrotKake

Dec 10, 2017
I need help on Book 2.
I'm on the slave route, I have unlocked pretty much every sex scene with Azula. There is one scene "Sex" and it won't unlock. I'm trying to unlock all the scenes before I warn Rei. Or am I supposed to warn Rei and get the scene after? the game says there's no going back, so i'm kinda stuck.

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
I need help on Book 2.
I'm on the slave route, I have unlocked pretty much every sex scene with Azula. There is one scene "Sex" and it won't unlock. I'm trying to unlock all the scenes before I warn Rei. Or am I supposed to warn Rei and get the scene after? the game says there's no going back, so i'm kinda stuck.
You need to warn Rei. Otherwise the story will not continue. And after this, Sex is unlocked.

Reactions: KarrotKake

RichardCheese

Dec 15, 2017
>Katara love route
>Waaaaaaa, I miss my family
>I don't expect you to understand, aang
>I don't expect you to understand what it's like to miss your loved ones, boy who is 100 years in the future after his tribe has been wiped off the face of the earth

What did she mean by this?

Reactions: RickyD90

joshe366543

Jan 9, 2018
crikes, im stuck in book 3 today, and i just knew it's still under development. im fu*in sad. Im glad i caught up to this thread

joshe366543

Jan 9, 2018
crikes, im stuck in book 3 today, and i just knew it's still under development. im fu*in sad. Im glad i caught up to this thread

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Book 2 really pulled the right strings, damn... The "love" route with Azula is wonderful - so much I actually didn't want to move to book 3. It was tough to make her admit her love
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's such a great character. Katara is cute as hell, for sure. Mai is ok, but Azu? She's bae. Love her!

Azula.png

4chanon

May 26, 2017
I am stuck at the moment when Iroh says i should go with Azula when she asks. When i go to "Training" she says "Sorry Brother, i don't have time for you right now. And there are other things for you to tend to." But i can't find anything else. There isn't a further interaction with other characters and I am already a general. Hope you guys can help me ;(((((
You have to visit Azula on the day. Peek Shower. Rince and repeat. Then you can visit her at night. And then you can talk to Mai. Then finally you can go to the Training ground and to Ember Island.

RichardCheese

Dec 15, 2017
I guess so...
Guess so? He's gonna wake up to realize all of his previous accomplishments have been thrown into question and he's been convicted of treason. He's essentially the concubine to his now-pregnant, now-firelord SISTER that he used to hate and his former crush, Mai, hates him and left the city to never be seen again.

Also his uncle is gone and he probably forgot how to manifest lightning. I mean it's a cute story and I liked it, but it's gonna be one hell of a wake-up for my boy Zuko.

But I guess Ty Lee is still the same. There's that, right?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes