wilparu

Jun 30, 2017
If nothing else, 0.6.4e fixed the bug I had where I couldn't use the dildo because I had found the key in a previous version.

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
I've found the key in the tunnel in book 3, it's in my possession but it's still saying I need to find the key when giving Suki the dildo action. I also cannot proceed any longer in the game, does anyone what's wrong?
Same but, reading the Changelog for this version, I assume there is no more content in that route ATM

D

Deleted member 154834

is there any pokemon related games like this or bleach,dbz etc?
No, at least I didn't hear of any, or they are version 0,(0)1 Beta waiting for shekels on patreon before adding anything to the game.

bell10

Sep 18, 2017
So for the new update right after clicking to lift the boulder I have to go to the dungeon to ope a new wall, but can't for the life of me fine where it is/ if my game is glitched as I have 2 locations that say I need to be stronger. Can anyone tell me where I'm supposed to go to find the breakable wall?
edit:I guess you have to start a new game as I was able to break down the wall in the previous version save, yet the game never recognized I broke it down.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
is there any pokemon related games like this or bleach,dbz etc?
there is a pokemon game, but it's in 3D and it's not based on the anime, I never played it and forgot the name, all I remember is that it's female protagonist and there is a picture where she is fucked by a caterpie :OhMyGoodness:

fexo ninyt

Jun 20, 2017
there is a pokemon game, but it's in 3D and it's not based on the anime, I never played it and forgot the name, all I remember is that it's female protagonist and there is a picture where she is fucked by a caterpie :OhMyGoodness:

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
MITY just released Art Assets #19, so here's the MEGA Link:

Time for a new art assets update! This time (amongst other things) we have a Toph idle which will give you nightmares. You'll have to do some psd digging to find it though. And also the very first playable version of the fighting system in book 3. As you can imagine it is quite atrocious to look at. Still, I have to say I was so used to the graphics of it by the time I made the new ones for it I was almost feeling sad I had to replace the original crappy ones.

Link to the file is below. And as always it contains a txt file with links to earlier updates. -MITY

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes