dxb

Nov 17, 2017
Hello, Just Dropping by to leave the Art Asset #18 here. It contains all the files for Book 2 which were still left. Among other things there's the end scenes for the love route, some Lia "Food Files" and even a Mai scene which never made it into the game. Be sure to check out the GIF Folder!

The download will contain a .txt file with links to earlier Archives.
This is awesome, thanks! Real shame some of these scenes never made it into the finished version, especially the extra Lia stuff. Wonder if we'll see it in the far future?

Rezasaboor

Dec 7, 2017
I have a problem:
in book 3, when i find the dildo and its key i cant use it when i am doing something with suki.
he say i should find the key in somewhere. but i had find it
the game proceses is not going forward and im bored
please someone HELP....
(sorry for bad gramer...)

SlothinSloth

Aug 12, 2017
How in the fuck do I free June wench? Only thing missing for me on book 3. Do I have to break the other wall or the gassy creaks on the ground? It says that I have to get beyyrr at earthbending for that

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
damn I finished four elements, summertime saga, tried amity park was a let down cuz not only do I not know how to boost my characters.. I'm fighting but my hp stays the same but I think I did everything cuz nothing happens after getting the ghost in the jar ... idk if ima like princess trainer :/

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
Hey guys .
I am stuck and a bit conflicted.
I'm doing book 2 I took the love route. I'm Zuko. And I think I'm at the end of it. It's either stay with azula as 2nd in command, run away with mai, or go out on my own to look for the avatar. I'm playing on android so it's impossible for me to save game. So once it's done,I have to start again for next one. And I don't really know what any of these choices will do. Help plz

Dec 3, 2017
Hey guys .
I am stuck and a bit conflicted.
I'm doing book 2 I took the love route. I'm Zuko. And I think I'm at the end of it. It's either stay with azula as 2nd in command, run away with mai, or go out on my own to look for the avatar. I'm playing on android so it's impossible for me to save game. So once it's done,I have to start again for next one. And I don't really know what any of these choices will do. Help plz
I haven't played the route where you run away on your own, but I've done the other two. Whoever you choose you stay with and fast forward a bit, walk through an event, then get teleported out by the avatar spirit. Trying to avoid spoilers, but I can give more detail if you'd like.

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
I haven't played the route where you run away on your own, but I've done the other two. Whoever you choose you stay with and fast forward a bit, walk through an event, then get teleported out by the avatar spirit. Trying to avoid spoilers, but I can give more detail if you'd like.
Yes any info would be great. I originally wanted to do this for Azula but now I'm kinda attached to mai as well. It's hard.

Cmies

Aug 12, 2017
I have problem with book fourth. I can fuck Suki with dildo and see June's pussy, also i can titfuck Toph but i cant go further. Any ideas? I got a key to Suki's dildo but i dont know how to use it :/

Reactions: silentraider236

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
the game proceses is not going forward and im bored

I just wish people would relax and realize that they're playing an early release of a brand new book. You've reached the end of the current version. Its obviously going to be a little bare. Play book 1 or 2 and come back to book 3 in 2 months. I promise it'll be great.

Reactions: randomember

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
I also have an issue with book 3. I found the triangle shaped key before opening the brothel now it says I don't have the key to the Dildo. After visiting the maze again the key isn't at his location anymore. Also, I found the Dildo after I opened the brothel and used it before. Is that a bug? Do I have to load a previous save?

Dec 3, 2017
I also have an issue with book 3. I found the triangle shaped key before opening the brothel now it says I don't have the key to the Dildo. After visiting the maze again the key isn't at his location anymore. Also, I found the Dildo after I opened the brothel and used it before. Is that a bug? Do I have to load a previous save?
I believe that's the limit to the update currently, and being able to use the key hasn't been coded in yet.

Reactions: hotte
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes